chapter 39: night pajama

Sphere pov

I've feeling better now just wake up from sleep the sky is getting darker but the sunset gleamed from the glass door. I wait for father to finish the snack before I could eat something. Then the two arrived I didn't know where they've been the entire time I'm asleep. Brother bought different kind of foods and winter clothes. It's summer and it made me clueless why they both all of those kind of clothes.

I choose to eat brother and Adam food from I don't know, but it's my first time to taste all those kind of foods. And father has disapproval watching me eat and ignore his cookies.

"Then my cookie is no use now she ate all of that food where did you purchase those."

"Capital"

"Sphere do you want to visit capital with me?"

"Umm I'm drained I don't feel to visit any places right now, how about camping hehe"

"Then how about last day here tomorrow then we can head in the woods to camp the next day"

"Yay I'd love that"

I lay in the couch and stare in the ceiling while the boys is preparing for dinner Selena is doing the fruit drinks.

"Seems like I'm going to be healthy for now"

"mmm"

I close my eyes and turn my body down, I'm gonna take a nap for now, I feel a lot better now.

"SPHERE"

"Aisrghh I just took a nap"

"...."

______________

"Wow, so delicious where did you purchase this kind of ingredients? This is heaven" father proclaimed

"Sadly we don't have like this in our kingdom" Selena said

"Where could it be? Adam and I good for searching good stuff's"

"Im proudly to tell this that if only if this is my food everyday I will gained more weight"

"Unless you don't eat sweets"

"Sweets is counted of course"

"The fruit mix drinks that Selena made is also good , this has a lot of benefits"

"hmm that is compliment thank you father"

It's getting dark I wanna visit outside and chill out with fresh air. Tomorrow is our last day here, after they finish their dinner they head out and swim in the beach while I'm just watching In the lounge.

I went to my room and I saw 5 books in my bed with color peach with ribbon the genre is something for self reminder, this is....nice I need this one but who gave this to me? The books I bring is already not in use anymore because I already finished to read all of those and I got new, there some novels that all about a girl in the woods the cover of the books is intimidating the girl with polkadots red dressed wearing a yellow band in her hair, and had a basket of flowers in her hand with purple butterfly on her shoulders running in the fences of greenly plants. I'd love to read this. I went back in the lounge with one books in my hand, this took me one day to finish this since I got nothing to do. Demon is squatting In the ground digging with shovel in his hand the sand he dig is a bit shallow. While my vibes in my spot is a bit boring.

I pick some vibey snack next to me and consume , I just didn't watch the tides that clear or too long because I don't think I can stand my self by watching it, don't know I feel like something on me when I stare on it feels like I'm getting drowned.

I get bored recently so I went to Adams spot and disturb him I bring my books and squatt next to him , I wear thick garments so there's no way he wont let me squat in the ground with just so cold breeze of air.

"Oh, you already read it?"

"Is this from you"

"We just bought it from the capital Selena has it too, I bought her 4 genres" of course I'm different from her

"Then why are you here why don't you go in the water"

"I'm afraid"

"Are you kidding me?"

"You're the one who save me earlier right? just hear it from Selena"

"Oh yeah but I'm afraid of Cedric he will push me into deep so... No,no,no"

Those three really enjoy the time being in the beach but, this quite fun so I made a little bit fun, taking the book away.

"Hah" I lay in the ground and stare in the sky, it's getting more darker and the stars were align like the shape of sheep.

"Are you sure you are feeling better? Looks like you're in a good mood"

"Isn't it obvious?"

I can recover so quick when i have right hours to sleep, I feel bored but to over come this is to appreciate the sky the wind and the trees but not look in water.

"I'll go inside first, have fun"

I sprint in my spot and took all my stuff and leave my family in the tides, I'm exhausted and my body wanna take a rest in my room, I unboxed all those books and place it in my bedside table, and go outside in the kitchen to pick some snacks.

I go back to my room and change into my night garments comfortable pajama, and wear my very comfortable sleeper's, I wear some crunchy hair tie that my brother purchase for me, I feel so cozy and hop in my bed.

This kingdom is quite advance they already have pajama on pants and night polo, so I planned to visit the capital tomorrow to purchase how much I want. Because honestly I'm not really comfortable in wearing night gown, I'm just making my self to be comfortable wearing it. This is what I'm waiting for, I can sleep in whatever position I want.

KNOCK KNOCK

"What" I sprint in my door and open it a little to see who is knocking.

"Your ribbon"

"Oh,"

"Thank you"