Chapter 22: cat is missing

"SPHERE WAKE UP, I'm about to leave"

Stretching

*Yawn*

Opening the door wide awake

"Are you leaving?"

"Mmm, and give me a hug"

I hugged him, I want to be in my brother side again..

"Have you eaten?"

"I'll eat in the mansion when I arrive"

"Please tell them I'm safe, but if they have some plan to take me out of here, I'd love that as a gift this Christmas"

"I was preparing what I can give you" thinking

"I'll miss you, please tell them to visit me here, I miss them"

"You are sweet huh that I'm too far to spend time with you, but when we both living in the mansion your like stone not even expressing gratitude and love that you truly love your family."

I rolled my eyes

"Those eyes again"

"Fine then leave"

"Why your crying though?"

"I am not"

"BYE"

"Bye brother keep safe" I smiled in the end when he stepped in the portal he made

And I go back in my room to get some more sleep

"Are you sleeping again?"

"Yeah I'm still sleepy" because I sleep late and waking up getting stiff neck.

"Eat your food first I prepared this and it will not tastes good if they become cold"

I take my breakfast first I will feel bad later if I neglected he's effort maybe that brat tell him something last night why he's so responsible right now.

Ohh he is literally strict when it comes for this.

"I'm done"

"You can go back sleep now, did you stayed up all night?"

"Maybe but I gotten stiff neck"

"..?.."

"I'm heading in my room now"

It's a beautiful day to feel my room with cold, reading some books, eating my macarons.

I don't want to wonder outside nor roam the entire castle just a little nap can do and then stay awake the whole day.

Waiwaitttt "where's my cat"

I search my room

"Dark circles? Oh my"

I search in the living room if there's cat but i didn't see anything

"Sir rascal have you seen my cat?"

"Where did you get that nickname? That's so bold"

"Ahhhh I'm annoyed I didn't find my cat everywhere"

"It's in library"

When I opened he's library there's a lot of book of course why not it's a library and filled with applicable books which I'm not interested so i left the place as soon I saw the cat sightseeing in the window, well the vibes here is not bad I can tell.

"Hello meowi are all right?"

"I think he's hungry"

"Be careful to not get any of scratch of that cat"
He reminded with that