"Yes, I have you, parents, and brothers. It's a good life."

  Xing Biao came over to kiss Su Mo. Looking deeply, he stared at Su Mo deeply.

  "Daughter-in-law, only with you can I have love, and only with you can I have closeness. In this world, you are my only relative."

  "Go away, don't be provocative here."

  Su Mo pushed his big head away, and the mouth came closer and closer. She still didn't know what he wanted to do? He is not Bai Hua, and he has no habit of being intimate in public and letting people watch.

  "Let me kiss you enough when you go back."

  Su Mo ignored him and was ready to eat.

  Xiao Jiang bit his lips. It was impossible to say how handsome Su Mo was. He was handsome, elegant, charming, and as handsome as a Korean actor. But he just had that kind of temperament. He sat there calmly, He doesn't smile or speak, he is arrogant and cold. If you smile a little, you will feel approachable. When you drink, you will be cheerful and lively. Although you are a little impatient when talking to your elder brother, the two of them are chatting and flirting, and the atmosphere is very good.

  He didn't say much, and he didn't feel contempt when he saw this group of people fighting, cursing, and shoving. Some people were squatting on chairs and drinking slovenly, shouting and punching, and he smiled slightly. You can't ignore it, and you can't underestimate him either. He is here, smiling and saying nothing, but also majestic.

  He doesn't dress too fancy, doesn't have a weird hairstyle, and doesn't act coquettishly or coquettishly. He looks like an elegant scholar, but his eyes are sharper than that of a scholar. Good conversational skills, good temperament, and good education.

  When Su Mo came in, he really didn't expect that Brother Biao would like such a person. He was completely different from the elegant little boy who knew how to make up and he liked him before. It was only when he spoke that he felt unusual.

  What's wrong with him? He is better at dressing up than Lawyer Su, and his clothes are more handsome and fashionable than Lawyer Su. When Brother Biao talks to him, he always rolls his eyes or pushes away, but Brother Biao still stares at him without blinking, smiling and picking up food for him. Why are you so obsessed with watching him eat? Did he lose to Lawyer Su?

  Brother Biao is taking care of Lawyer Su. He is at least better at taking care of people than Lawyer Su. If Brother Biao chooses him, he will definitely serve Brother Biao well.

Chapter 48

  Walking over with the wine glass in hand, Little Stutter frowned and pushed Bai Hua.

  "Is this going to start a fight? Xiao Jiang has a good relationship with us. If Lawyer Su gets angry and beats Xiao Jiang, who will I pull?"

  Bai Hua looked at it and yelled, "Xiaojiang's brain is not working well. Isn't it uncomfortable to approach Xing Biao at this time?"

  "Xiao Jiang, come on, do this."

  Bai Hua greeted Xiao Jiang, the voice was a bit loud, and even Su Mo looked up, "Xiao Jiang?" Xing Biao's admirer?

  "Brother Bai, I'll be drinking later, and I want to toast Lawyer Su."

  Xing Biao scolded me.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'm going to pee, do you want to go?"

  "Are you a woman? You need a companion when you go to the bathroom?"