Another pervert

Jungkook: "Yes Yes I'm listening."

He turn has gaze towards me waiting for me to say something.

Y/n: "Suga-"

Suga: "WHAT! WHY ARE YOU COMING HERE?!"

We all heard Suga shouting on the person on phone call. After realising he said that way too loud he got silent, i know it was purposely, maybe he could heard us talking. He is dangerous I can't risk Jungkook safely by telling him everything now, i need to wait.

Jungkook: "What were you saying?"

Y/n: "I.. i was just saying- i- uhmm Suga is really nice to put bandage over my wounds, He did it very professionally that kt wasn't even paining."

Shit. I don't wanted to praise that asshole.

Jungkook: "That's good."

He smiled gently. I just nodded and fakes a smile. Taehyung passed me some glance then look back at the TV screen.

Suga come back on living room with a poker face.

Jungkook: "What's with that face hyung?"

Suga: "My "so called friend" is coming here."

Jungkook: "Isn't that's good?"

Suga rolled his eyes and walked towards his bedroom.

Suga: "You will see that later."

LATER AT AFTERNOON

Suga: "Shit. Shit. Shit."

He hurry come out from his room cursing for god knows what reason, He turn towards me with an acute reaction.

Suga: "Hide her!"

Jungkook: "What- why?"

Suga: "I don't have time to explain. Zombies have reach somewhere near the warehouse we need to make sure she don't fall while trying to run again."

I rolled my eyes at how clumsy he thinks of me.

Taehyung: "Let me hide with her too!"

Poor thing, he was sounding scared.

Suga: "I don't have much time for this conversation, just hide somewhere in the house and don't come out until i told you.!"

Jungkook quickly pick me up in his arms and walked towards the room Suga has given me before, He went towards the closet, which suprising had boys clothes. He put me in and patted my cheeks

Jungkook: "I'm Locking the closet, i don't think zombie have capability to break through closet... untill you make any sound. So keep Quiet here ok?"

He tug my hair behind my ears and i nodded

Y/n: "Where are you going?"

Jungkook: "I promise... i will come again."

Y/n: "But-"

Jungkook: "Stay here..."

Y/n: "Jungkook nooo."

Jungkook: I promise to come safely."

Y/n: "I hope so."

I hug him tightly.

Jungkook: "Don't get too emotional."

He finally locked the locker and I heard the door being open and close. I hug my knees because of the gut feeling i was getting.

After some hours

I was still in same position in that small space feeling a bit suffocated too, suddenly i heard door open. A smile spread across my lips just to get it vanish from the next thing i heard. Someone close the door with a bang making me flinch. I know it's not Jungkook.