Chapter 1

Author: this part of the story starts with a times skip ten months later, with asta heading towards the area to take the exam to become a magic knight and join one of the squads. That's not all; they go under the codename Snow. Not a lot of people know that asta is alive. A lot of people in his village think he died, and only two people in his town cared about him. He was raised until he was six years old, and he was thrown out. Those two people eventually left the village because they couldn't live in a place that hurt someone dear to them them, and all they knew was that the same person who is dear to them could even be dead. After all, no one ever heard from him since that day he was exiled from the village, so those two people who cared about asta left the town and were on the streets until the family of Vermillion took them in. One of these people became a member of the family as an adopted child. And the other one went from being a nun, and now she's not a nun anymore, and she's just a servant of the household of Vermillion. The one who became an adopted child was none other than Yuno, and the nun who became a servant of the household. Anyone who has already seen black clover would already know who it is, so I'll leave it to your imagination until I'm ready to show them in the story. And yes, Yuno can sometimes be a bully to asta in the actual anime and manga. Still, if you keep watching the anime, you eventually find out he was one of the few people in that field you always believe in. asta he just had a funny way of showing it. Because of that, I will make one of the few people in that village who didn't betray Asta. They tried to defend asta, and in this story, they're going to be more polite and more kindhearted and more confident and many other things.

Author: Yuno's personality is going to be a bit different. It will be similar to his old personality, but he won't be the same. He won't even join the same Magic Knight squad. He will still be a bit quiet, but he won't be a show-off like he usually is in the anime. The reason I'm doing this is if you have ever seen any of the members of the goddamn Vermillion family, you would know he would not get away with being so bloody rude and think he's better than everyone when he's not actually like that he goes with the crowd but because of the new lifestyle he's going to have in this story he's going to be more polite and think things before he makes random choices also asta POV.

I was walking to the area where the exam to become a magic knight takes place, which is a massive arena. On my way there, I was talking to my friend who lives inside one of my two grimoires, who is a Demon. He was speaking inside my head. His name is Liebe(I decided asta and Liebe will share the harem. They're going to be going through a lot of things together as true brothers in arms)

Liebe talking inside Asta mindscape: Asta, I'm guessing because you don't want people knowing you are connected to a Demon that you made a pack with the help of one of your closest allies, you're probably not going to use my power in public, and instead you're going to use your other grimoire that is a four leaf clover. Also, I'm guessing you don't want people knowing your keyblade, Wilder. Since you unlock magical power when you become one, you will only use your four-leaf clover grimoire abilities, am I correct?

Asta Is talking inside his mindscape: yes, you're correct. I want to use your powers, but people who know anything about Demons would realise I have Demon powers, and because I'm a common, I'll make it harder to achieve my goals. Not to mention, I'm a member of the Nine Deadly Sins. There will already be some magic knight captains who might realise I'm a member of those people and know this country because it's located. On the other side of the world, where most of the deadly sins can be found in this world, it is situated overseas, meaning not too many people around him would know about me. Still, some might because some of them, I think, have been overseas and have seen the rest of the world. I started travelling to the other worlds.

Asta is talking inside his mindscape: I learnt that this world is known as the realm of magic and shinobi. This world I come from is known as that because it has magic and hidden shinobi villages. My earth is a lot bigger than other earth out there in the Cosmos. There are many factions and countries in this world that the people from these countries on this side of the world wouldn't even know about, but that doesn't mean some of the people in this part of this world don't know anything about the other part of the world because I heard some of the magic knight captains have travelled overseas. Some of them even are born overseas. So, some of them might know precisely what I am. At least as a member of the Sins, they probably have no clue I'm also a Shinobi and a keyblade Wilder. Not many people would know about that. To answer the question, I need to make sure people don't find out too much about me other than the fact I'm a member of the nine deadly Sins this side of the world because it's very far away from that country that I am an apparently a traitor of when I didn't betray anybody in that damn country oh well that's not important what is important we better get going so I can take this exam and become a magic knight and get one step closer to my goal to become the next Wizard king/wizard queen.