✧ Part 32 ✧

" I'm going to give my daughter Mishel Fatima in the Nikah of my champ Mohammad Jimin on the first Friday of Ramadan. "

Mishel and Jimin both felt their hearts skipped their beats and they both looked at each other while Mishel was taking deep breaths and then she moved her gaze towards her front and her eyes fell on Taha who was already staring at her with a longing look on his face, she gulped down her saliva and again her mind recalled his words

Yes I'm telling you to move on Mishel.

She bite her inner cheeks while gulping down her saliva then she again looked back at Jimin who was still staring at her then they both stared deep into each other's eyes, she noticed he was taking deep breaths while his mouth was slightly opened as amusement was lingering over his face feels like he couldn't believe what he just heard.

Mishel felt her heart started to beat faster than ever and she lowered her gaze as she felt her cheeks burned and her hands started sweating as she could feel the intensity of his gaze from this far while Abdullah hugged both of them from side as everyone was cheering for them after hearing this news then Abdullah kissed on Mishel's side head while saying
" My beloved Princess. "

He rubbed Jimin's arm while side hugging him and said " my champ, my pride. " Jimin smiled after hearing his words then Hezlin came on the spot and looked at both Jimin and Mishel while smiling and opened her arms for them Mishel smiled a little and walked near her and Jimin also walked towards her then they both hugged her from side and Hezlin said
" Shukar Alhamdulillah I'm going to witness my children's happy life in sha Allah. "

Mishel and Jimin both looked into each other's eyes for a while then Mishel again avoided his gaze while being hesitant to make an eye contact with him, he smiled a little while he felt his heart was pounding with happiness that she finally said yes for him but he was trying his best to keep his face expressions neutral and suppressed his blushed smile while biting on his lower lip.

Taha smiled after seeing them hugging Hezlin and everyone being happy for them and congratulating them while he was standing at far alone crossing his arms in front of his upper body, Jimin's eyes fell on him from far as he broke the hug with Umer then he saw Taha standing alone while smiling, he walked towards him and stood near him while they both were staring at eachother silently and Mishel saw them both standing together.

She felt her heart skipped a beat and a wave of fear lingered over her whole body an unknown fear she was not aware about because she also didn't know why she felt like that. Jimin stared back and forth in Taha's eyes then Taha said " I must say you are a beloved servant of Allah. "

Jimin smiled a little after hearing his words then Taha said " look he accepted your prayers now pray shukar to him as much as you can... I still needs to work on my self I'm not good enough to please my Rab till now. "

Jimin shook his head and said " don't say this Taha... " Taha chuckled and shook his head then he opened his one arm for Jimin while smiling and gestures him to come forward while Mishel joined her eyebrows in confusion when she saw them both hugging eachother and Taha patted Jimin's back while smiling and Jimin also hugged him back with a smile on his face.

She looked away from them and started thinking

do they know eachother?

What connection they both have?

Why he's being close to everyone in my family?

Her thoughts broke as she heard Abdullah's voice " let's have a little Tea party... Come on. "
They all had coffee and tea together and after that Taha left after taking permission from Abdullah, Altan and his family was about to leave but Abdullah and Hezlin insisted them to stay for one night because it was already dark and they have to drive back for hours so they decided to stay at their place.