✧ Part 28 ✧

" Wait for the day when I'll show you all how much I know about love while loving that girl right in front of your eyes who made me talk like this. "

Elif's mouth remained wide open as she was staring at him while her heart was beating so fast and Ayaan saw her reaction from the corner of his eyes he smirked while staring into Mishel's eyes then she lifted up an eyebrow and said
" I dare you to tell her name or give us a hint about her. "

Elif felt her heart skipped a beat and a wave of fear lingered over her body then Jimin took a glance of her and sensed her nervousness he was about to say something but then Ayaan said
" I told you once... I can't say her name openly like this cuz she's not in my nikkah and I can't advertise her or lable myself with her name so... "

Elif was lost in staring at him with a lost look on her face then he again said " wait for the right time and you'll get to know. "
With that he rested his back with the sofa and Mishel hummed in response then she said " sometimes this big body small brain talks impressive. "

Jimin chuckled at her statement while Hyerin also smiled then she said " I see you all tease my handsome boy a lot but I won't let you all do this in front of me. "
Ayaan snapped his fingers while winking his eye and said " that's my girl. "

Elif joined her eyebrows in confusion the way he addressed Hyerin and everyone laughed at his actions, his gaze fell on Elif and he saw she was still staring at him in confusion then he took a glance at his surroundings and found everyone were busy in their stuff.

He moved his gaze back towards Elif and saw she was also looking at her surroundings while she was glancing at him time to time then he signaled her with his eyebrows as he lifted them up and asked her through his eyes
" What happened? "

She twitched her lips to side while making a sad face and looked away from him with the most innocent sad face which made him smile as he joined his eyebrows in wonder but he suppressed his smile as he doesn't wanna let anyone caught him talking to her through eyes and actions.

On the other hand Abdullah was standing while wrapping his arm around Hezlin's shoulders as he was side hugging her and they both were talking to their family members.

Hezlin were sitting with her close relative from her parents side then one of them asked Abdullah " the look in your eyes is telling us you are finding someone to look after things now so you can spend your time with your Angel right Abdullah? "

They both laughed at that lady's statement then Abdullah said " you actually caught me right... Wallahi I don't wanna go away from her. " Hezlin smiled behind her veil while looking at him then he also smiled while staring back and forth in her eyes and said " just look at that majestic and breathtaking beauty... I'm not that ungrateful to ignore such beauty and give attention to something else. "

Hezlin suppressed her blush smile while everyone was smiling looking at them who were still showing love to eachother like newlywed couples then Ayaan came on the spot with Mishel and others but Elif and Hyerin were still sitting there then he said
" Something is your first son's wedding Appa... You either can't ignore his wedding. "

Abdullah closed his eyes in annoyance after hearing his words then he heard everyone laughed and he looked behind at Ayaan with a dramatic pissed look on his face, Ayaan surrendered himself and said
" Of course Angel is on top... I'm sorry... Yeah. "

They laughed more at both of them then Abdullah moved his attention towards Hezlin and said " come on have fun with everyone I'll check about Nikah how much time they need to start the Nikah.

Hezlin nodded her head then Abdullah left from there and Mishel asked Hezlin
" Eomma I wanna meet Ayeshey Unnie please can we girls go and meet her. "
Hezlin smiled and nodded her head then she said go and meet her she'll be so happy to see you all. "