✧ Part 5 ✧

" Astaghfirullah.... Ayaan. "

" Huh... You supposed to say salam first when you meet someone but look at you obsessed with Astaghfirullah huh! " He speak with a grin as he chuckled then Elif gave him a glare while she was taking deep breaths as he make her startled so bad then she said " what should I say else huh? Your actions are Astaghfirullah, your words are Astaghfirullah even you are standing here while everyone is out there is nothing but Astaghfirullah... You are nothing but Astaghfirullah Mohammad Ayaan. "

" Aisshhhh... Ya Allah... Mohammad Ayaan... I'm feeling like flying in the air after hearing my full name in this intensity. " He closed his eyes while speaking in a dramatic way then he looked at Elif and found her giving him a look of are you for real while she was looking at him with an eyebrow raised and a confused face then he said " what happened?... Little Hezlin. "

She shook her head in disbelief and said
" You are nothing but crazy... Just go away from here it's not appropriate to stand here while everyone is out. " He took a deep breath while giving her way to pass then he said as Elif walked away from him to pour Hezlin's honey water
" everyone knows I'm here. "

Elif looked at him with a questionable look on her face then she said
" unbelievable. " He shrugged his shoulders and said " I ruined my new kurta just for you and I told them I'm going to wash it. "

" Then wash it and go. " Elif rolled her eyes while she looked away from him then Ayaan chuckled and said " such an ungrateful woman... You didn't even compliment me while I dressed especially to see your reaction, everyone else complimented me but look at you. "

" You'll keep on yearning for your whole life to get a compliment from me as I don't compliment Na-Mehram males. " She speak stirring the honey in the hot water and Ayaan closed his eyes while biting on his lower lip and speak to himself " damn this attitude. "

Then he said " my whole existence is Astaghfirullah but have you ever think about your existence? " She looked at him while joining her eyebrows in confusion then he smirked and walked near her and stood at a safe distance while they both were staring into eachother's eyes then he said " you are nothing but MashAllah. "

" Lahola wala quwatta illa billa... Do some shame Ayaan... I'm older than you at least think about our age difference before flirting with me. " She speak in a low shocking voice then he shook his head and said " Islam have no barrier of age... Where it's written that a man can't love a woman elder than him huh? Just show me if it's written anywhere. "

Elif lowered her head while taking a sigh and said " this boy... " She then said
" whatever please move away. " He tilted his head a little then he said " first tell me if you'll reciprocate to my feelings or not?"

" lahola wala quwatta illa billa... It's haram... Do some shame. " Elif speak in a shockingly low voice then Ayaan said
" ahmmm I see you know more about halal and haram than me after all you are older than me so tell me any halal way to date you... If there's any halal date I can try hmm? "

Elif was silently staring at him while narrowing her eyebrows because after forbidding him but still he was talking about the same things then she asked him while crossing her arms in front of her upper body " you wanna try a halal date?"

Ayaan nodded his head while he also crossed his arms in front of his upper body and bite his lower lip then Elif walked towards the refrigerator while he was continuously looking at her back figure with a grin on his lips then he noticed she took out something from a box and turned around while they both had an eye contact and then Elif came near him, he felt his heart skipped a beat as she stopped near him then she speak " there's only one halal date... "