✧ Part 26 ✧

" Ava! "

Abdullah and Ava both stared back and forth into each other's eyes while Abdullah's mouth remained open in amusement after looking at her covering from head to toe then she replied to him
" Yes... It's me Ava but as a reverted Muslim... Shukar Alhamdulillah. "

Abdullah felt his heart skipped a beat after hearing her words then he smiled a little and asked her " really?... MashAllah, I'm so happy for you. "

She nodded her head then Hezlin came out of the outlet while a staff member was holding the shopping bags then she stood beside Abdullah and caressed his arms and asked him as she saw a woman standing near him
" What happened love? "

Ava and Abdullah both looked towards Hezlin then Ava said " you didn't recognise me Hezlin? " Abdullah moved his attention back towards Ava and joined his eyebrows in confusion while thinking how did she know about Hezlin then Hezlin tilted her head to side while thinking about her and then ava spoke
" You saved me years ago, you gave me your scarf, you told me the worth of a woman and the beauty of Islam right? "

Hezlin smiled amusingly behind her veil and took a step near her while staring at her from head to toe and Abdullah was staring at Hezlin in wonder then she held Ava's hands in her hands and said
" MashAllah... You are looking so beautiful Ava... I'm so happy for you. "

Ava smiled then she said " you know I'm more happy because I found the peace of my life, the meaning of my life and when I saw the news of you and Abdullah got married I was more happy that you made him the best version of himself so you are most deserving one to live the best life with him and now look at you both. "

Hezlin and Abdullah both looked at eachother then Hezlin looked back at Ava and said " JazakAllah hu khaiyra for your best wishes you tell me about yourself how's life going? "

Ava smiled then she said " I'm happily married and have a son his name is Zayn... He's also here with me we are doing shopping for his wedding. "

Hezlin smiled and said " really? MashAllah I'm also doing shopping for my nephew's wedding. " Ava chuckled and said " what a beautiful coincidence... But it will be an honour for me if you both attend his wedding it's about to happen on next week. "

Hezlin took a glance back at Abdullah and he looked at Hezlin then she said
" We have wedding the same day. " Abdullah nodded his head then Ava said
" Oh no worries. "

With that a boy came on the spot who was average height with slim figure and was wearing a blue long sleeve polo knitted shirt with white chinos pants and his long black hair were covering his forehead then he asked Ava
" I'm looking for you everywhere Eomma."

Abdullah and Hezlin looked at the boy then Ava said " Zayn meet them he's Mohammad Abdullah the CEO of Jeon enterprises and she's his wife Hezlin the woman who changed my life. "

Abdullah smiled after hearing Ava's words then Zayn took a step near Abdullah and shake hands with him while saying " Assalam alaikum sir. "
Abdullah pulled him into a hug and patted his back while saying " walaikum Assalam and congratulations for your wedding. "

They both pulled away from eachother then Zayn smiled and said " JazakAllah sir... Why don't you come and attend the wedding It'll be an honour for us. "

Abdullah smiled then he said " maybe it'll be difficult for us to attend the wedding as we have a wedding in our own house the same week but... " They all looked at Abdullah then Abdullah looked at Hezlin and said " we can give a gift to the bride and groom right my love? "

She smiled and nodded her head while saying " of course there's no way we'll let him go without his wedding gift. "
Ava and Zayn chuckled then he said
" Oh no no sir please don't trouble yourself you showed this much love is enough for me. "