✧ Part 10 ✧

" You got selected? "

Ayaan chuckled and said " yessss. " She got more shocked while smiling and jumped over him while hugging and squealing in happiness he hugged her back while laughing and heard her voice
" I'm so happy may Allah make you succeed in your aims Ayaan. "

She pulled away from him gently and he looked at her face with a smile on his face but then he saw she became sad suddenly and he tilted his head a little while smiling then he pinched her cheeks and said

" Don't make this face princess... I'm already struggling I've to tell Eomma too and I know she'll be the most sad after me so you have to be brave huh! Don't let my Eomma get sad after me please. " Mishel looked up at him with the most innocent sad look on her face then he said
" Let's go and eat something then we'll talk about it hmm. "

She nodded her head and he make her wear her helmet then she sat behind him and they both left from there while Mishel saw Taehyung also passed by them and his car was also driving in the same lane.

She was looking at his side while she lifted up the glass of helmet resting her head over Ayaan's back and warping her arms around his waist but her eyes were fixed on Taehyung through the helmet.

Taehyung looked at his surroundings and his eyes fell on Mishel and he found her staring at him but the very next moment Mishel shut the helmet glass immediately and turned her face to the other side and it made him chuckle while he licked his lips and smiled while driving.

Ayaan took Mishel to a restaurant for lunch and he ordered the food while Mishel was lost in her thoughts, her mind was stuck in Taehyung the books she gave him moreover the letter she placed in those books and now she was also thinking how to live without Ayaan.

Ayaan noticed her silence and asked her in a gentle voice " you are not happy? " Mishel looked up at him innocently and he saw tears in her eyes, he got up from his seat while smiling and walked towards her side then he sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders he pulled her near him and said " oh my beloved sister, my headache, my angry bird... Please don't cry or I'll cancel everything. "

She looked up at him immediately and said " no... I don't want this... I'm happy for you I wanna see you grow more please achieve your dreams... May Allah help you in this I'm... I'm just thinking I'll be left alone, who will fight with me who will pick me up from university who will take me out for doing my favourite things? "

He was looking at her face dearly then he rubbed her arm while Mishel sniffed and he cupped her face in his both hands while making her look up at him then he said " look at me. "

She looked at him with a crying pout then he smiled and said " my sister will become a brave girl... An independent girl hmm, I've taught you a lot and Appa is also teaching you a lot so follow those teachings and be our brave princess I'm not going for forever huh... I'll be back after 4 years while being more young, more handsome, more mature and more responsible then I'll bring a beautiful sister in law for you. "

Mishel laughed at his statement and said
" You are already desperate to bring a sister in law for me is there anyone you like? " He licked his lips while taking a sigh then he said " ahhh... Let's see what's written in Mohammad Ayaan's fate. "

With that their order came and waiters started to place food on the table then Mishel said " it's not the answer to my question. " He chuckled and said " yeah there is one but she didn't confess yet so I can't tell her name because I've no right to gossip about her name and boast on my feelings for her... If Allah has destined us to meet then insha'Allah you'll see her in my nikkah one day. "