"So, Hanako, have you heard of summoning jutsu's?" She asked me with a graceful voice.

"Yes, in the academy we learned a bit about them."

"Would you like to sign one with me?"

"Really! I'd love too! But wouldn't I have to keep you a secret?"

"You don't have to keep me a secret Hanako, the fact the Chinoike were close friends with dragons has been kept a complete secret, so you have no need to worry. If asked, just say it's related to your gojo side."

"Ohhh, okay. How do I sign the contract?"

"We'll have to do a ritual, come with me."

I headed downstairs into a large room, full with all the other dragons of my other family members. Bashira instructed me to sit in the middle of a gold circle, painted on the ground for the purpose of binding people with their dragons. She then started to chant, and a large, black design appeared on my left palm, leaving it tingling.

Two other dragons headed to where I was and carefully placed a contract, binding me to Kayo, on the floor. They instructed me to place my blood onto the seal. I bit my finger and let the blood drip onto the paper. Once I did, the scroll was taken away from me and stored in a room where I could only assume all of the other scrolls were stored.

The chants Bashira was signing stopped, but the design on my hand stayed.

"You did great Hanako, the process is finished. The design on your hand will stay though, as it provides a second place for the contract to be stored."

"So if the contract is lost, I'll still have Kayo as my summoning animal?"

"Exactly. You catch on pretty quick, I think that's the only trait you got from your mother. I won't keep you here any longer because I'm pretty sure you have a meeting to attend in Konoha."

"You're right! I had forgotten about that."

"No problem. Make sure to visit soon. We have a bunch of things to teach you, I'll let Kayo take you back."

"Okay! I'll be back!" I said, heading out with Kayo. Once we got out of the secluded temple, I hopped on her back. "You're glowing!"

"Yeah, I'm a recreation of your eyes. You should've seen the looks of the other dragons when they saw me. Most of them are dark reds or purples, and a couple are dark blue. They weren't used to such a flashy color.

"I mean, they have pretty boring colors compared to you!"

Kayo and I continued on our journey back to the leaf. Since she wasn't associated with the Chinoike clan in any way, she could be seen in the village. The sun still wasn't in the sky, so we flew in the darkness. We stopped close to the leaf village for her to show me how I could summon and un summon her, afterwards she helped me get back to my room unnoticed.

Once I woke up, thanks to my alarm, I started to get ready. I hadn't drastically cut my hair during the years that past, I only did a few trims. It now reached my butt, and to assure it not being in the way I put it in two dutch braids. Mikoto used to do them for me, but I learned to do them on myself. I ditched the blindfold to opt for a more casual look, sunglasses. I then put on my ninja outfit; white ninja pants with a black skin tight short sleeve to allow me to move properly. Kayo also gave me a glove to hide my tattoo on my left hand, so I put it on too. To finish everything off, I placed my Konoha headband on my forehead and tied it under my hair.

The meeting I had was to know who would be on my rookie team, and I couldn't wait to know who would be on my team. I woke up Sasuke and excitedly dragged him to school after we ate our breakfast.

"Hana can you not drag me around for once? I can walk, did you know that? And I'm gonna get marks from your death grip on my arm." Sasuke complained.

"We always argue about this, no I cannot, you don't walk fast enough. Also, technically I'm not touching you so you won't get marks."

Sasuke sighed before accepting I would continue dragging him everywhere, like I always had. We quickly got to the school before sitting at our desks, waiting for Iruka sensei to announce our teams.

"You guys are probably waiting for this excitedly, so I'll tell you about your teams now." Once Iruka said that, the usual chatty classroom fell silent. "For team 7, you guys will be the only team of four. Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Hanako Gojo."

Sasuke and I looked at each other and smiled. We both shared the same thoughts: maybe we were with weirdos but at least we had each other. When Sakura noticed our friendly exchange, she quickly sent me a death glare.

So we would be stuck with her, oh well.

A/N:

How is team 7 going to get along?

How are Kayo and Hanako going to get along?

Thank you so much for voting and commenting, if you did.

The motivation I get to write from seeing all the views go up is insane, thank you for 300 views!