★ 19 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

i have been despising the writing of this chapter since chapter one.
You actually have no idea how hard it was for me to write this, knowing nothing about love and cringing at my own words-

I CHANGED IT SO THEY ARE DATING NOW

TWs: romance (written by an aroace person),

----

Jimmy lay on a pile of blankets alone, watching the final clouds begin to disappear from under the Sky-Dome. The bright sunset filled the sky, shades of orange, pink, and light blue-ish purple mixing together.
The Sky-Dome was a dome built into the side of the school. It let students see the sky through the clear glass, and it was never closed up or blocked on weekends.

Scott fidgeted near the entrance, a poppy in his hands.

I'm going to tell him. I'm going to tell him. I'm going to-

"Aaaaaaaaagh..." Scott groaned, facepalming.

I can't do this. But I already have the flower. But it's gonna be so embarrassing if he says no!

Jimmy's dirty-blonde hair seemed to glow in the light of the sunset. Scott rubbed his wrist, nervous.

"Okay. Okay. I'm doing this. Here we go." Scott whispered to himself. He hesitated another minute longer and finally took a few steps into the Sky-Dome.
"Here we go..."

Jimmy noticed his footsteps and sat up, turning to catch Scott's gaze with his own. Scott quickly hid the flower behind his back and went to sit down beside Jimmy.

"Uh- h-hey, Jimmy!" Scott tried to stop his voice trembling.

"Hi, Scott."

Oh heavens, his voice is so cute!

"You alright there?" Scott blinked, shaking his head to clear it.

"I- um- I... wanted to talk to you about s-something."

I can't do this! What am I doing?!

Jimmy's cute, confused gaze made Scott go red.

"I-"

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

"...I like you! L-like more than friends. I don't know if you feel the same way and it's totally fine if you don't, but I just-"

Jimmy's hand on his shoulder made Scott freeze. The teal-haired man looked up.

"Hey," Jimmy's tone was sweet and calming. "It's okay. I kinda..." He turned a shade of pink, "I kinda like you too, I was just scared to admit it I guess."

Scott blushed madly, pulling the flower out from behind him.

"I got this for you," He mumbled. Jimmy gasped and took it gently into his own hands.

"I love it. Thank you." His brown eyes sparkled in the now-appearing starlight.
Scott smiled, sighing with relief.

Does this mean I have a boyfriend now?!

Scott twitched excitedly, blushing nearly red as a tomato when Jimmy leaned his head on him and gazed up at the stars.

Wow...

Stars are very romantic right now.