★ 10 ★

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD. TEENFIC.NET HAS STOLEN THIS BOOK ILLEGALLY. THE ORIGINAL CREATOR IS I_am_a_Frog_ ON WATTPAD.

Heyo

heres another chapter

enjoy :D

TWs: Probably something idk. partying to much ig?

People fangirling over this story is the best thing.
Change my mind.

--------

"Are you sure you've got everything? Books, papers, binders, clips, bottles, lunch? What about an extra blanket?!"

"Mommmm..." Lizzie groaned, "I'll be fine. Look, I've got Jimmy." 

"Whah?" Jimmy looked up from the kitchen table, mouth stuffed with waffle.

"See? Jimmy!" Lizzie laughed. Her mother still seemed nervous, fiddling her fingers and staring off into space. 

"You'll be alright? You'll pay attention to classes, right? And remember to come home straight away if you feel uncomfortable, or feel homesick, or-"

"Mom."

"I know, I know... It's just..." Lizzie's mom smiled slightly as she adjusted her hair, "you kids grow up so fast. You're still my little baby when I look at you."

"I'mf mot ah behbayh!" Jimmy protested, shoving even more waffle in his mouth.

"You'll always be my babies." 

Jimmy got up, somehow swallowing the amount of waffles he was chewing and ran to Lizzie's side.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked cheerfully. 

Lizzie nodded. She looked up at her mother and gave her a big hug. "See you at Christmas." She mumbled.

"See you at Christmas." The mother stepped back, letting her kids go. She smiled, tears in her eyes. 

Norman meowed, pawing at Jimmy's feet. Jimmy picked him up and cuddled him in his arms. He looked back at Lizzie and grinned.

"Alrighty." He said.

"Let's go."

The trip was long and boring. Lizzie sighed as she looked out her window, one hand patting Norman and the other against her cheek. Jimmy was humming happily, reading a book. Lizzie rolled her eyes with a smile. She didn't get how her little brother could read in the vehicle. Anytime Lizzie tried to, she got carsick.

"Lady and gentleman," The person controlling the aircraft turned his head, "Welcome to Harmony Academy."

Lizzie looked up, heart pounding with excitement. They were here. She got out of the vehicle, waiting for Jimmy before bolting towards the school.

"HEY!" Jimmy called from behind, racing to catch up to her. She stopped just before reaching the entrance, waiting for a moment as her brother caught up.

"Here we go..."

this was fun to write :D

I have so much inspiration for Villians I can't-