On the other hand...

"Himejima I found a cat poster." Shinobu lead Gyomei to the poster.

He couldn't see it but he grabbed it. "Thank you, Kocho."

"I know that you love cats, so I would like to offer." She smiled and she walked away, leaving Gyomei with the cat poster in his hands.

"Hey Obanai look at this shit..." Sanemi snatched the shirt that said 'Let's fuck these whores' (I'm sorry)

"Who would fuck the whores..." Obanai joked and snatched the shirt. He turned it around. "I wish the whores said 'Mitsuri'."

"Your girlfriend yeah." Sanemi rolled his eyes and he smiled angrily. He grunted and walked away with Obanai following him.

"Tomioka." Sanemi shouted and he looked at the things Giyuu was looking at.

Giyuu was looking at some pillows yeah pillows.

"Pillows huh Tomioka?! I could rip that shit." Sanemi rolled his eyes and he looked at the design. "These have women on it did you not notice that???"

Giyuu blinked and he put the pillow back. He walked away.

"Dipshit..." Sanemi muttered and hissed.

Giyuu bumped into Shinobu.

"Hi, Tomioka-Sannn!" Shinobu smiled.

Giyuu looked away from her.

"Moshi Moshi Tomioka-San!" Shinobu waved her hand in Giyuu's face. "Tomioka-Sannn!~ not speaking to me and just ignoring me?"

Giyuu walked away. Shinobu followed. He poked him on the back.

"Tomioka-San I'll just keep following you!~"

Giyuu walked into the candy aisle and saw them eating candy without paying.

"So yummy Starbursts!!" Mitsuri giggled and she jumped so high.

"Tokito thanks for the tip it was so flashy." Tengen let out a chuckle and ate more Jolly Ranchers.

"You're welcome." Muichiro nodded and stuffed his pocket with Twizzlers.

"What are you doing?" Rengoku looked down on Muichiro's pockets.

"I'm done with it." He replied.

"Keep it in your pocket, okay? You cannot steal."

"Ok." Muichiro agreed.

"We're leaving in a couple minutes I'm gonna go tell everybody we're almost leaving for the mall."
Tengen bit a piece of his candy.

Rengoku, Mitsuri, and Muichiro nodded as they saw Tengen run out of the candy aisle like a lightning bolt.

They turned around to see Giyuu looking at the candies with them.

"Hi, Giyuu!" Mitsuri waved.

Giyuu ignored them and picked out some Reese's and Jolly Ranchers.

Mitsuri walked up to him "Hi Giyuu! You like Reese's?? Me too! They're so good and soft I want to buy them too with you!" She picked Reese's out along with her starbursts.

Mitsuri looked behind Giyuu and saw Shinobu.

"Hi, Shinobu!" Mitsuri giggled.

"Oh hi, Mitsuri-San." Shinobu waved.

"So what did you get?"

"Oh I didn't get anything yet, but once I go to the counter I'll go pick out one of those purple flowers!" Shinobu replied.

"Oh that sounds awesome, Shinobu!" Mitsuri giggled.

"Thank you, Mitsuri-San. What did you get?"

"I got starbursts and Reese's! I forgot to go to the other aisles but we're leaving to go to the mall!" Mitsuri replied.

"Oh, great!" She nodded.

Obanai was behind Shinobu. He gave her the death stare look.

Shinobu looked behind and saw him. "Hi, Iguro-San!" She walked away.

Everyone walked to the counter and Gyomei was the one who paid. He was SO rich.

"Why did you guys open these?" The cashier looked at Muichiro, Mitsuri, Rengoku, and Tengen.

"I have a trick." Muichiro looked down on the candy. "Want me to tell you? I'll tell you."

"Sure go ahead little kid." The cashier rolled her eyes.

"So if you ever want to eat the candy you're buying you could open it knowing you'd pay for it after. What matters is you pay for it with your money instead of eating it for free. You can do this with things that are in a bag like this bag right here, Twizzlers. Not things that are in a can, I don't think." Muichiro explained.

"Alright then, I'll accept it." The cashier chuckled and put the things into a bag. "You're a really smart kid. How old are you?"

"14." Muichiro replied.

"Seems like you're in a group of adults." The cashiers eyebrows raised. "You're young. This store is for adults, there are inappropriate things around here. Like for example, those shirts. It says 'let's fuck these whores' hahahaha."

They all stared at her blankly.

"Sorry. It's like hot topic. You've been at the wrong store, dear child." The cashier gave them their bags.

"She was not flashy. But we should all thank Himejima-San for paying! I'll pay back promise." Tengen laughed and nudged Gyomei. They all went back to their seats.

Rengoku gave back Muichiro his phone.

"What are you listening to?" Rengoku asked.

"Mitski." Muichiro replied.

"Which song? She's also my favorite."

"Washing Machine Heart." Muichiro responded and showed him the Spotify app. He was actually listening to Mitski lol.

"Great song you picked there!" Rengoku chuckled. "I have games on my phone."

"Does it allow me to play the games while listening to the music?" Muichiro asked.

"Yeah! Of course." Rengoku nodded.

"Hi Tomioka-San! Sitting next to me, I see!" Shinobu smiled.

Giyuu looked away at the side.

"Tomioka-San!! It's really getting to me that you're ignoring me!" Shinobu smiled but a vein popped out because she had anger issues.

Giyuu ignored her again.

Shinobu sighed and she looked out the window. She was just teasing Giyuu so no hating is allowed towards him.

I'll be making part 2 of this chapter !!
_______________________________