The hairstyles🌸 (MUICHIRO'S HAIR GREW BACK LONG AND BEAUTIFUL)

YES YES I'M EXCITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER! Mitsuri is included!! Yes, Muichiro's long and beautiful hair grew back!! This whole chapter is gonna be about Mitsuri styling Muichiro's hair so yeah expect that! ^^
Normal ages!!
Muichiro=14 Mitsuri=19!
Finally no Genya hehehahaha....
______________________________

"Wow, your hair is so beautiful!" Mitsuri giggled and played with Muichiro's hair.

"Finally my hair grew back..." Muichiro said. He sighed. It took a while for his hair to grow back.

"So, which style do you want?" Mitsuri asked.

"You can do braids. I want them like yours... I don't know." Muichiro replied.

"Ohhhhh!!! Like mine??" Mitsuri smiled brightly and started to braid Muichiro's hair.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Muichiro muttered and grabbed a mirror at the side. He looked in the mirror and saw Mitsuri braiding his hair nicely.

"This... and that... and this..." Mitsuri concentrated on braiding Muichiro's hair. She was smiling and she stuck her tongue out because she was working hard.

After a while Mitsuri was done braiding Muichiro's hair. It was 2 braids.

"Wow thank you..." Muichiro looked in the mirror and saw his beautiful braids.

"You're welcome, Muichiro!" Mitsuri giggled and played with Muichiro's braids. "Want to try out more hairstyles since you got your hair back? Want to get used to it again, Muichiro?"

"Mhm..." Muichiro nodded. He felt Mitsuri unbraid his braids until his hair was curly and it was down.

"Which hairstyle can you think of?" Mitsuri asked.

"Ponytail..." Muichiro whispered. He forgot about hairstyles.

"Basic but okay, Muichiro! I'll do that!" Mitsuri grabbed a hair tie and tied up Muichiro's hair. She grabbed a scrunchy and tied up Muichiro's hair over the hair tie. It was a tight ponytail.

"Ow..."

"Are you okay, Muichiro?" Mitsuri got nervous.

"Yes I'm fine it's just too tight." Muichiro replied.

"Oh you want me to fix it?" Mitsuri asked.

"No it's fine..." Muichiro muttered.

"Well, you look very pretty in a ponytail, Muichiro! I think you should keep it like that!"

"I should?"

"Yes!" Mitsuri replied. "It's very pretty."

"Ok yeah... I will." Muichiro nodded and kept his hair tied.

I HAVE NO IDEAS OF WHAT TO WRITE!! ALSO THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS ABOUT MITSURI TYING UP MUICHIRO'S HAIR !!! I have no ideas I'm sorry 😭😭 381 words is so short :((((((
_______________________________