Our time🌸

Normal ages
Genya=16 Muichiro=14 Tanjiro=15 the other kamaboko members are their normal ages sorry no note today....
_______________________________
Muichiro POV

"Because I love you!!!!" I shouted at Tanjiro. I never knew I was red until he told me. Listen I love Genya and Tanjiro... but I don't know who to pick...
Tanjiro froze in surprise and he blushed too. "You love me?"
"I've always wanted to tell you that but I was afraid you might've loved Kanao! I love you, Tanjiro..." I explained everything and my eyes were going all over the place because I was worrying too much.
"W-When did this thing start...?" Tanjiro asked and he looked down trying to avoid eye contact.
"The first time I met you! I always liked you until I started to love you and that was that... until now..." I replied and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I hope you understand how much I love you and how I don't want you to reject me..."
"I love you too, Tokito." Tanjiro gently smiled and he kissed my forehead. "I loved you since the day we've met and I want this to go on and on. Let's not let Genya ruin our relationship, okay?"
"Okay, Tanjiro." I agreed.
"GUYS GET TO CLASS!" Ms Stella popped her head into the hallway and shouted across to Tanjiro and I. She walked back into the classroom.
Tanjiro and I laughed and walked to class together.
We both sat next to each other and Genya was in the front.
I drew tears on my face down my eyes with my fingers and pointed to Genya. "Poor Genya..." I snickered and hugged Tanjiro.
"Genya must be lonely!" Tanjiro chuckled and hugged me back.
"Hey boyfriends, cut it out down there." Ms Stella hit the board with her long ruler.
Genya looked behind and saw Tanjiro and I  laughing together in the back.
I saw his eyes widen. Did he not like that? He quickly looked back at the board.
"Genya must be jealous...!" I chuckled and also looked back at the board.
Tanjiro and I have been talking for a while until class was over.
We both walked out of the classroom and talked to each other.
"I got 100% on my homework." Tanjiro placed the paper in his locker.
"Me too, Tanjiro!" I smiled and closed my locker. "We got the same!"
"I'm glad." Tanjiro smiled back at me and we began walking down the hallways.
"It's our break time." I reminded. (Reminder this isn't elementary school)
"What should we do?" Tanjiro asked.
"Let's go outside!" I replied but felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around.
"Hey, Muichiro." Genya glared down on me.
"Eh hi..." I looked away. "I'm busy right now we can't talk."
"WAIT-"
"Sorry, Gen-Gen! Tanjiro let's go..."
They both held hands and walked outside.
"It's very nice out!" Tanjiro held his hand in the air and swung it.
"Yes I want to cloud-gaze." I sat down on the grass with Tanjiro.
"You like cloud-gazing?"
"Yes I do." I nodded and looked up at the sky.
"How do you look up? The sun is too bright for my eyes." Tanjiro asked and he looked down on the grass. He began playing with the grass and he laid down. I did the same.
"Your eyes must be sensitive. I cloud-gaze everyday because I love the clouds." I muttered and I held Tanjiro's hand.
"Yeah my eyes must be sensitive!" Tanjiro chuckled. "But I could still cloud-gaze with you."
"I love you, Tanjiro." I whispered.
"I love you more." Tanjiro whispered back.

We kissed.

________________________________