Chapter 36❤️

Yeah right I have no idea what to call the title. And if my story is nonsense then yeah I-
Appropriate ages!
Muichiro=18 Genya=20 Tanjiro=19
I feel bad for Muichiro he's the youngest 😭🖐️
________________________________

"You can go now Tanjiro!" Muichiro waved goodbye. He smiled until Tanjiro left.

"Okay, Tokito! Text me!" Tanjiro waved back and left.

Genya then hugged Muichiro from behind.
"Hey..." He whispered.

Muichiro turned around and gave Genya the death stare. "Don't touch me."

"Relax," Genya pulled away. "I'm not harming you or anything. I just wanted to hug you that's it! Anyways can we-"

"We're not fucking today." Said Muichiro. "And you can never tell me to, UNTIL tomorrow. Got it?"

Genya rolled his eyes and smirked. "Oh come on," he said. "I thought you loved sex."

"What I mean is, I have plans with Tanjiro."

"Oh, so you're going to make out with him and have sex with him instead of me?" Genya joked.

"Shut up..." Muichiro covered Genya's mouth. "I'm not gonna do any of that weird stuff with him. We are besties and we will never do that. You're too dirty-minded."

"Hah... you're so cute." Genya kissed Muichiros forehead and hugged him. "Please... quick..."

"You said that last time and it took all the way to midnight." Muichiro pushed Genya away. "Anyways I'm gonna go to Tanjiro's later on. Don't waste time if you want to spend time with me until I go."

"Why are you being so sassy?" Genya asked. "I mean you've been this way before, but you don't have to be rude about it. I promise I will never lie again."

"No..." Muichiro whispered and hugged him tightly. "I said no... I'm not speaking a foreign language..."

Genya lifted Muichiro up. "If you don't wanna listen..."

"H-HEY- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Muichiro panicked.

Genya threw Muichiro on the bed. "So you're not gonna listen then~?" Genya took his shirt off and his pants off. He was sitting on top of Muichiro.

"Get off of me!" Muichiro started to blush, and he increasingly got agitated. He felt strong hands grip onto his wrists, onto the bed.

"Answer me. Can we fuck?" Genya asked and his hands moved around Muichiro's body.

Muichiro glared at Genya. His eyes were widened. "Fuck you instead..." He whispered with a little bit of annoyance and anger.

"Hm?" Genya asked and he punched Muichiro's stomach.

"W-What the fuck was that for-?!" Muichiro flinched and held his stomach.

"Answer my fucking question, Muichiro." Genya got angrier and his grip around Muichiros wrist tightened that it hurts.

"F-Fine!!" Muichiro increasingly got more annoyed.

Genya smirked and he let go of Muichiros wrist. He remained sitting on top of Muichiro. "Did you even realize my d#ck was shoved inside you?"

Muichiro gasped and looked down. He saw Genya's d#ck. "W-What??!"

"You were probably distracted right~?" Genya asked.

"S-Stop...!!" Muichiro panicked and started to tear up.

Genya grabbed Muichiro's ankles. "Why~?"

"A-Ah~!" Muichiro felt Genya pound into him. "Mm~!!"

"This is what happens if you never listen to me~" Genya started to fill Muichiro up. "This is what happens when you're being a little too naughty."

Muichiro blushed and was a BIG moaning mess. "Mmngh~!! Mm~! Ah!"

Genya began filling Muichiro up with TONS of cum. "I've filled you up a lot of times... and now it's my time to take your ability to walk."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Genya started to lick Muichiros tip. Genya's d#ck was out of Muichiro now.

"Mhhh~!!" Muichiro moaned out loudly. "S-Stop that, or I'm gonna c-cum in your mouth!! I'm already soaking!!"

"That doesn't sound like a threat, Muichiro~" Genya winked and licked the tip again. He tasted Muichiro's cum.

"Ah~Ah~!" Muichiro gripped onto the bedsheets. He began drooling and what's surprising is he loved the feeling of getting sucked.

Genya began s#cking and saw Muichiro release into his mouth. Genya licked all the cum and not missing any. He got back up.

"MmH~!! S-Stop stop...~" Muichiro whispered and reached for his phone. He looked at the time and realized he had to get to Tanjiro's house.
"GENYA I HAVE TO GO!!" He shouted and threw his phone.

"You're not leaving yet." Genya gripped onto Muichiros wrist tightly and strongly. "How about I finish you off~?"

Muichiro started crying. He didn't want Tanjiro being sad.
________________________________

"What's taking him so long...?" Tanjiro frowned and looked at the time. Muichiro supposed to be there. He heard Zenitsu and Inosuke fighting in the other room.

Tanjiro sighed and looked out the window, not seeing Muichiro anywhere.

Tanjiro began texting Muichiro.

Tanjiro
Tokito? Are you coming tonight?

Tanjiro
Are we rescheduling?

Tanjiro
Tokito it's getting late...

Tanjiro
I have to get to bed soon.

Tanjiro laid the phone down. He began giving up.
_________________________________

Genya and Muichiro were done fucking.

"Can you walk?" Genya asked and he let out a chuckle. He looked at Muichiro's legs and he saw him struggling. He was trembling like crazy lol.

"N-No... it's because of you." Muichiro put his clothes back on. He was about to fall but Genya caught him.

"Ya alright?" Genya chuckled. "Since you have your pants on, you can put on your shirt on the bed."

"You're scaring me..." Muichiro whispered with fear as he put on his shirt. "Also, it's your fault I'm late to go to Tanjiro's."

Muichiro picked up his phone and saw Tanjiro's text messages. Muichiro's face began to sweat and he was in worry. "I-I have to go!" Muichiro ran out the door and he put on his shoes.

"Byeeeee!" Genya smiled and sat there.

No more legs for Mui! He had to walk but he struggled hard.
_________________________________