Come ❤️ (straightforward smut)

Appropriate ages!
Muichiro=18 Genya=20

Muichiro POV:

His d#ck was so damn deep I felt it in my tummy.

He filled me up and it was warm.

I closed my eyes and covered my mouth, trying not to moan.

I started crying in pleasure and my arms were wrapped around Genya's back, I was hugging him and I was holding on so tight, you don't understand.

He kept c#mming inside me and it felt so good I wanted more...

Tanjiro was downstairs, I feel so bad for leaving him out all the time when Genya and I were over. We were having s#x so he couldn't see. He wouldn't want to know.

Genya POV

I bit Muichiros neck and heard him gasp.

I was c#mming inside Muichiro and he was sitting on my lap.

I hate how he covered his mouth to cover his moans. His moans are so beautiful.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and had a strong, strong grip.

He had no clothes on so I kissed his collarbone and all over.

I made him moan loudly. He couldn't control his moans anymore. I felt him flinch and gasp when I kissed and bit his neck and collarbone. I can sense that he loved it.

Muichiro POV

Oh gosh, I moaned!

A-AhhHh~!!! I moaned loudly. My hand gripped onto his back and I kept whimpering.

I-I think it's too deep, AhhhHhh~~~!!! MmMm~~~!!! MmmMm~!! Mmn~! G-Genya~!!

I felt him play with my hair. It was long and it had turquoise ends... he thought it was beautiful too. He needs more of me.

Jump. I heard Genya say.

I started to jump on Genya's d#ck and ride his d#ck.

A-Ahhhh~!!! F-Fuck~!!! AhhHhhH mMmMm~!!!
I whimpered and screamed loudly. It felt so good riding Genya's d#ck I wanted to do it forever...

I started to c#m everywhere. It was a white mess and all I could do is jump on Genya's d#ck and gasp, moan, sweat, cry and breathe heavily. I was a moaning mess.

Fuck me until I pass out...
I whisper in Genya's ear.
Eat me out...

Genya POV

Oh, he wants me to fuck him and eat him out huh? This is what he is gonna get...

I started eating Muichiro out.

I shoved my d#ck deeper and c#mmed inside him.

I heard him moan loudly and I felt him hug me tight. Gosh he's so cute...

Muichiro POV

Oh my gosh I was breathing heavily... I was sweating like crazy and all I could do is moan and cling onto him.

You don't understand how I feel right now, I feel so good I need him more inside me.

I felt him pick me up and throw me against the wall.

You will listen to me, Tokito.
I heard Genya say in a serious tone. He said my last name... what...

He grabbed me by the waist and started kissing my neck intensely.

A-AhHHhh~!! Mmn~!
I moaned so loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist. Oh my gosh he had control of me...

He kept kissing and licking my neck and collarbone oh it felt so good...

MmMmm Genya~! Ahh~! Ah!
I screamed and c#mmed because I got turned on. Everything felt so good...

I just realized his d#ck wasn't inside me anymore.

I was disappointed and needed him inside me.

I need you more inside me.
I said in a somewhat demanded tone.

Genya stopped kissing my neck and smirked at me.

Muichiro Tokito.
Genya whispered with lust.
I'll get inside you just hold on.

I slightly smiled. I am excited.
______________________________