The bullies pt.2 💥(Yuichiro introduction)

As you can see this is gonna be the part 2 of the previous chapter, "the bullies". And in the second part of the title, you can see "Yuichiro introduction" which means he will be in this story with Muichiro! Hehe you're welcome ^^
Normal ages.... I'm so sorry....I also forgot the bullies ages so
Yuichiro=15 Muichiro=14 Genya=16
_______________________________

"This is getting me angry..." Yuichiro clenched his fists. He was sitting next to Muichiro in the back seat as Genya was driving them.

"You shouldn't worry..." Muichiro muttered.

"HE CUT YOUR HAIR!!!" Yuichiro screamed. "HE BEAT YOU UP, YOU'RE COVERED IN BANDAGES!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T WORRY???"

Muichiro gasped. "Oh I-"

"I'm not gonna let that happen anymore!!" Yuichiro crossed his arms and laid back on the seat.

"This is perfect. We have 3 people and they have 3 too." Genya said as they arrived at school.

"Who cares about how many people they have in their lame ass group. We will beat the fuck out of them TO DEATH." Yuichiro shouted and immediately got out of the car.

They walk into the school.

"Lookie who we have here~??" Kyle walked towards them. "You didn't come by yourself this time..."

"DON'T TALK TO MY BROTHER LIKE THAT." Yuichiro punched Kyle in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" Yuichiro punched and kicked Kyle until he started bleeding everywhere.

"What the fuck?!" Kyle shouted and bumped into the wall.

"Hey don't mess with Kyle!!" Louis lifted up his fists. He tried to punch Yuichiro but he dodged it.

"If you lay a finger on Muichiro again I'll kill you..." After Yuichiro dodged, he punched Louis in the stomach.

"ACK-!" Louis fell to the ground and he started bleeding.

"Hey let me get this guy." Genya pushed Yuichiro away. "HEY YOU WON'T RUN FROM US."

Tyler tried to run away because he was scared but Genya grabbed his arm and punched him in the face.

"FUCK!!" Tyler bled and began to cry.

"Are you crying??" Genya kicked Tyler's face. "You're so fucking lame. Go get a life."

Genya punched Tyler in the face 2 times and he passed out.

Muichiro watched the whole thing. His jaw was dropped and his eyes widened in shock. "Guys..." He muttered and he cried.

Gone...
Gone...
They're gone.

"You don't have to worry about these lame idiots, Muichiro." Yuichiro hugged Muichiro.

"Thank you guys... you guys are the best."

They all pull away from the hug.

"You don't have to thank us because they deserve it. You had beautiful long hair and they just cut that off. They're re re's." Genya said. (Re re means retard)

"Yeah he's right." Yuichiro agreed. "Should we get to class?"

"Yes!" They all walk to class together.

Best trio there is 🥹

Sorry if this chapter was short, it was about the fight and how Yuichiro was introduced in the story. Hopefully you guys liked the fight AND YEAH THE BULLIES DESERVED THAT!!!
_______________________________