Before The Story Begins

Hello there! Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking the time to read my book; I truly appreciate it. Before you delve into a world of mystery, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and share my thought process behind the book.

My name is R-E, literally R-E, and I used to write books on here when I was younger. I've always been creative due to being a lucid dreamer. Countless stories have come and gone from me. I've always wanted to get back into writing, so here I am, giving it another shot, this time armed with more education and a stronger mindset. I'm a huge fan of romance and fantasy, so naturally, those genres will be the main focus of the book. I welcome suggestions and will also be writing alternate scenarios for situations in the book. I have so many ideas in my head, and I understand that some people would prefer different routes to take.

This is just the first of what might be four or five books, depending on how much sleep I manage to get, haha! I plan to maintain a consistent upload schedule, aiming for daily releases. If the book gains enough popularity, I might even release two chapters at a time. Please like and share the book so I can receive more feedback to improve my writing skills.

Furthermore, if this book garners enough popularity, I'll consider adapting it into a manhwa. Thank you for your support!