Thousands of thoughts were running like a marathon in my mind, I hate the crowd like this, always, always, it reminds me of that day...

" sh#tt!!!.. " I cursed while honking because I'm driving blindly now. Finally I arrive outside the school, but there's complete silence. I look around, but I can't look for Rumi anywhere.

Checking the time, I realize it's already more than 2 pm. She must has gone with her unnie. But when I was about to apply back gear, I see rumi's reflection through mirror. She's looking in the bus direction.

"Rumi!?? " I quickly get out of my car, rush toward her, almost in panick. She seems lost today, "Rumi! .. "

She turns around."op-ppa?!" Her facial expressions changes from worries to smile. She runs towards me, I sit to her level and she hugs me. I feel the sudden embrace and instantly embraced her back. My heart filled with tenderness, because now I feel myself responsible of her worries as well.

I don't know when and how? But I've become sensitive when it comes to Rumi.

"Op-ppa! I was scared.. "

Caressing her back, I ask in a soft tone, "why are you still here? Your unnie? Where's she? Why hasn't she come yet?"

She breaks my embrace and get a little back, "I don't know why hasn't she... Op-ppa! Your arm? What happened here? "

I'm almost taken aback, because when she saw my wounded arm, she forgot her tensions, I can't help but melt at her concerned face.

While sitting on the bench now, She holds my arm in her hand, takes out a cute pink colored bandage and applies it on my scratch.

I feel a surge of affection seeing someone as soft and pure as her. I must save her at all cost. But what's this behavior Bella! I thought you were a responsible one, how could you forget Rumi.

"Here it's done!.. Does it hurt?"

I snap back from my thoughts, I say," since my cute little Rumi has healed it, so it doesn't hurt anymore." I caress her hair, "where's your unnie? "

She looks in the direction Fatima used to come, " I guess she's busy in celebrations? "

"Celebrations? "

Her excited expressions say it all, "You know op-ppa!? Fatima unnie has gotten first position in her class. Yesterday her result came out and maa, baba were so happy...perhaps she's busy in celebrating!?"

I nod, now I understand why Mr. Yaqoob's eyes brightens when they mentions the success of Fatima. Smiling, I say in judging way, "still it is wrong, your unnie should have sent you home first. She should has to be a little responsible.. "

"Don't say anything about my unnie! .. ". I stare back and forth in her eyes how she defends her sister, " Fatima unnie is the best unnie ever, I want to be like her, strong, intelligent and beautiful..she is just busy in her schedule doesn't mean you say bad about her. "

Her glare left me speechless. I smile, " ok ok I'm sorry, I won't say anything bad about her again... "

She tilts her head. The other day she asked me, my profession, today I'll tell her and more than that I'll invite her to my concert as a special guest.

So I just look away and ask politely, "Rumi! You listen to music? "

"No I don't.. Because that is Haram, right?"

"Haram? " this isn't what I expected, is her religion this outdated?

She smiles and says, "Baba says that one should stay away from everything that creates a distance between you and Allah. And If you consider nasheeds to be music. I do appreciate nasheeds that glorify Allah."