I'm sorry what??

Mi POV:

"Hi" I look down at my suitcases as Changbin stares at me wide eyed. I hear a grunt and I'm collided with another body as I look up. 

I recognized from the tall length of his body and his longer shoulder length hair who it was. He drops to his knees holding on to my thighs as he starts to cry. 

"I'm so sorry Mi, please forgive me or give me the chance to make it up to you. I was jealous, I really was because I liked you and you didn't like me back and it turned into envy of the ones who caught your attention. I didn't mean for things to get this bad and you leave us and quit."

He looks up at me with tears rolling down his face, his eyes puff and red. "Please Mi, please don't leave us." I get down on my knees, almost eye level with him still being taller than me. I put my right hand on his cheek, wiping the tears falling, " I'm not going to leave Hyunjin, I was going to yes but now I'm not. Yes, you hurt my feelings and you will have to make up for it, but jealousy makes us to stupid things because we are only human. But we can talk more, let's get into the room because you know cameras are everywhere."

He nods his head wiping the other side of his face, taking my hand in his. He stands up, helping me to my feet and grabbing my suitcases walking behind me in the room. As the door closes and I turn my attention to Chris, I'm picked up with hands under my thighs causing me to put my arms around their neck. 

With their head stuck in my chest it was hard to see who it was, but I could tell my floppy puppy's hair anywhere. "Hi, my baby" I run my right hand through his hair as he lets out some mumbles, "Don't baby me, you're not allowed to leave me again am I understood?" 

I laugh at his cute demand but nod my head, "I promise now can you put me down so I can talk to your leader?" He shakes his head back and forth very fast, walking to sit on the bed with me in his lap. I shake my head turning to look at Chris who is sitting a chair with his arms crossed and at I.N who is leaning in the wall looking down.

I let out a sigh "You can hate me just don't hate on Innie, he was just he-" "What do you mean, what about I.N?" Changbin says on the other side of the room next to a red face Hyunjin. I.N finally speaks up, "I was trying to tell you guys right before she got here, when you said nobody could find her. I have been in contact with Mi noona since the night she left but she asked me to keep it a secret and I wasn't breaking her trust."

The guys sat quiet to take in the information that was thrown at them. Till someone speaks up in a small voice, "Why Innie?" The small voice comes from the little chick on the other side of the bed. 

"I trust all of you, but I went to Innie because I know he wouldn't have forcefully made me stay and he could keep it a secret for me. It was a lot to ask of him and I'm sorry Innie for making you lie and keep this from them and for me putting you in that position."

I.N walks and sits down on the bed next to Seungmin grabbing one of my hands. "I'm not blaming you noona, I would do it again if you asked me to. Yes, I hate lying to my Hyung's, but you trusted me, and I would never break your trust." 

I rub my thumb over his hand giving him a smile. We turn our attention back to Chris as he starts to speak, "I'm glad you back Mi, but me and you will be having a sit down talk later about all of this." I nod my head as he points at me. "But on other news I can let the company know that you have been found." 

We all nod our heads as he stands up, " Now guys we have to get ready for bed and I have to call the company about Lee Know" He catches my attention with that and Seungmin notices as he tightens his arms around my waist. "Where is Lee Know?" 

The boys all go quiet not giving me an answer.  I start to get worried not seeing him the room, I pull myself away from Seungmin standing up. "Where is Lee Minho, Christopher?" I turn my gaze to Chris as he walks over to me fiddling with his hands. 

"Mi..." He lets out a deep sigh looking up at my eyes, "Lee Know went back to Korea, looking for you. He said he couldn't do this without you, and to keep going with the tour till he could bring you back."  My eyes go wide.

"I'm sorry... WHAT?"

HiHi my lovely's 

We hit 14k on the book thank you guys so much.

I know it's a short chapter and I'm sorry. And I know I have been gone for a minute and I apologize for that. 

I have been spending some time with family and getting stuff ready for my trip.

At the beginning of May, me and my bestfriend will be taking a trip to go met our other kpop bestie that we meet online. Then we are going to go see Enhypen in New York. 

So, my posts will be a little messed up, but I will have stuff typed out to post for you guys.

Anyways till next time

Goodbye my flowers.