Someone knows

Mi:

   "Min I'm your manager you didn't have to pay for my food then fight you fight me for the bill." I push open my office door putting my drink on the desk along with my purse.
"It wasn't a big deal daisy it was just lunch." I turn around to see him seating on the couch. I walk over and sit next to him, he lays his head on my lap laying down fully. He has to bring his knees to his chest to fit on it.

I start running my fingers through his hair, massaging at his scalp. "Hmmm that feels nice." "Min if I tell you something can you promise me to not tell anyone till I'm ready."

He laughs, "What like your secret with Han hyung? Felix and Chan hyung already know about that" I left out a heavy sigh wanting to trust someone with this secret because it's killing me. I need it off of my chest.
"No Min not that I need to tell someone else but I'm not ready for everyone else to know, because I don't know how they will act. But I feel like I can trust you with this and not tell anyone."
He stops laughing seeing I was serious, "Of course daisy you can tell me anything."

"The twins dad umm..." I let out a heavy sigh hoping he doesn't flip out, "the dad of the twin is..." I stop once again starting to tear up.
"Daisy take your time to get it out it's okay." He rubs my knee trying to calm me down and it's working a little. "Okay the twins dad is umm.. it's Lee Know..."

He stops rubbing my knee and goes silent for moment. My fear gets worse and my breathing picks up. He takes my hand off his head sitting up still looking at the ground. "Lee Know hyung like the one in my group is the twins father."
I nod my head yes but remember he isn't looking at me, "Yes" he nods his head "does he ummm does he know that he is the father?" Tears pool in the corner of my eyes as I fight a sob back, "Yes and he is the only one"

He looks up at me and pulls into him. I crashed into him wrapping my arms around his waist sobbing into his chest. He wraps his arms around me, putting his chin on top of my head not saying anything.
After a few minutes my sobbing stops and I start to calm down.

"Do the kids know about him?" "No they don't" he nods as I pull away grabbing a tissue of the coffee table. "Sorry I didn't mean to get all cry baby on you, it's just that it has been eating me on the inside. He has known since the first day I got here and it sucks." He grabs my hand causing me to look at him

"How about me and you go home we grab Felix hyung, I'll order take out and we chill having a movie night in your room. I'll tell Chan hyung that you having a bad day and don't want to be bothered. How about that?"

"Okay we can do that. But why Felix? I don't want anyone else to know." " Felix hyung doesn't have to know all you have to tell him is that your having a bad day and that's all it takes for him." I nod my head getting up from the couch. Seungmin  gets up and goes over putting my bag together for me.

He grabs my keys and drink having my bag on his shoulder and walks over to me. "Come on let's go home." He opens the door for me, then pulls out his phone as we get to the elevator. "Hey hyung you busy?.... Okay well Mi is having a bad day and we are going home to..." He pulls his phone away from his ear looking at it funny.

"What's the matter?" I ask him as we exit the elevator walking to the door to the garage. " He hung up me.. but I don't know if I lost service or-"
"LITTLE MOON" We hearing yelling when we get to the car, so we turn around to Felix running to us full speed. "What is it Felix are you okay?" I come around the car to him panicking something happen to him.