Date?

All Hyunjin said was dress casual that we were going to the new cafe right out of Seoul

All Hyunjin said was dress casual that we were going to the new cafe right out of Seoul. I'm sitting at the kitchen island in the other dorm when I hear "You ready to go?" I look up from my phone and he is wear a d black shirt and black jeans with a jean jacket and his hair is unstyled and still a little damp from his shower. He looks good. "Yeah we can take my car." I grab my keys and putting my phone in my back pocket. He hold the door open for me locks it as we both make our wait out we get in the car and he put the address in my gps and it says in about 20 minutes from her which isn't so long of a drive so. "Do you want to connect to my Bluetooth for music?", I question him as I back of my spot and start heading to that side of town. "Umm yeah sure." I disconnect my Bluetooth and he connects his and he presses shuffle not really picking anything and turning it down softly so we can talk.
"So even if it's ur first day how are you liking it so far?" He shifts his body just a little bit to look at me. "Like being your manger?" He nods his head as I glance at him, "Well like you said it's only my first day and it wasn't a pack day so I mean so far so good I guess. This next two weeks is about to be crazy getting ready for the tour." I tell him looking out the window so I can get a lane over. "Well what are going to do about the kids, are they coming with us?" He looks at me with a curious face.
"No my bestfriend Emily should be here by the end of the week, they transferred her back over from America. They are going to stay with her till we get back, but she doesn't know I'm working with you guys she know it's a group but she is a big fan of y'all's and said she wants to go to one of y'all concerts so ...... I haven't told her yet." He starts to laugh and I laugh with him. "Well then we will have to surprise her, but for now tell me more about yourself." We continued to make small talk all the way to the cafe.

"Well that was amazing food what do you think?" Hyunjin ask you as y'all get into the car. "It really was they should have put it closer to the city" I put my seat belt on and start the car up when hyunjin speaks up. "Well what if we don't tell anyone it's out here and we can keep it our secret place, I mean I wouldn't be spotted if it's not packed." I turn to look at him and he about five inches from my face and take down a hard gulp. "Well then we won't tell anyone." I back way from him with a blush creeping up my ears. I start to head back to the city and think about what the hell has happen since just yesterday. First Jeongin sends chills down my back, Changbin promising her would fit for my attention, Hyunjin getting really close to my face and not backing way, and then my being the new manger of the twins father. This is going to be one hell of a rollercoaster.

"It's not time to pick up the twins yet do you want to go do something else? Nothing to crazy but to pass the time." Hyunjin asks me as we get back into the city. I look at the clock and it only say only say 2:30pm and I don't have to pick the twins up till 4. "We'll what do you have in mind?" I stop at a red-light and look at him waiting for his answer so I know where to go. The light turns green and I start driving again looking at the road. "We can stop and get my camera from the dorm and go to the park and take some picture?" I turn and start heading to the dorms. "Yeah that's fine,do you want me to stay in the car while you run in or me come in?" I ask him as I park in front of the dorms.
"No just stay here if the boys see you they are going to try to get you to stay instead of coming with me." And with that he closes the door. Well okay then i will just check my emails. As I'm on my phone checking my emails and someone knocks on my side of the window. I look up and there is a big man with no hair in a black shirt and a mask on standing in front of it with his arms crossed. I roll my window down just a little bit because I have no clue who this man is. "May I help you sir?" I ask him. "Yes ma'am I'm going to need you to leave fans can't be here." He tells me in a bit of a intimidating voice but I'm about to shut that down. "I can be here," I pick up my badge and show it still in my car just in case, "I'm staff waiting for one of the idols in this building." "It's fake and I can tell, so give it here." He goes to out his hand through my window to grab it as I'm yelling for him to stop.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" we both hear a yell and turn to look who it's coming from and it's Hyunjin hold his camera around his neck with a pissed off look on his face.
"Sir this fan has a fake staff pass and trying to get to one of-" "She's our new manger it's not a fake pass but even if it was you don't just stick your hands in someone's car and get aggressive with them" Hyunjin cuts him off clearly pissed and I haven't seen any of them mad yet I heard he gets dramatic but I haven't heard about him getting mad before like this. "Now hand out her car and go back inside before I have you fired for harassing our manger." Hyunjin finishes getting in the car while the car walks back to the building.
"Are you okay he didn't hurt you right?" He starts checking my face and arms for any mark and I let out a giggle. "Hyunjin I'm fine I'm promise he didn't even touch me." He stops touching me and lets out a sigh putting his seatbelt on. "Let's go get some good pictures before we got to get the kids." And with that I pull out to the park.

After getting  some amazing photos at the park and getting the kids we head back to dorms and go to my dorm because he doesn't want to be bored. We open the door and let the kids come in and Hyunjin close the door behind him as we hear voices from the living room. All four of us head there to see Lee Know, Han, Chan and Changbin arguing about something and they don't seem to notice us. I bend down a little to the twin and whisper, "How about y'all go get changed and get your home work and I can get Felix and Seungmin hyung to help you with it how does that sound?" They both nod their heads happy with a smile heading to their room. I turn back to the four grown children arguing and my smile drops, "HEY WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YALL ARGUING ABOUT?" I yell over them in English knowing at least Chan would be able to understand and get them to stop but Han reply's back in English, "We were asking Chan where you were because nobody had heard where you went and me, Lee Know and Changbin wanted to go look for you, but Chan wouldn't let us. Then Changbin me and Lee Know started to argue about who was going to go look for you." I blink at them thinking about how stupid they are acting I turn to look at Hyunjin who is try to hold his laughter in the best he can. "Why is Hyunjin trying not to laugh?" Changbin ask me as I turn back to them. "Because she was with me since we left practice we went on a lunch date." Hyunjin reply's. "A DATE?" The three beside Chan yells back. "You went on a date with Hyunjin?" Lee Know speaks looking at me. Well fuck.