Current times

Mi pov:

"Kang-Dae, Yeona come on we have to get going"
I'm hurrying to get the twins school bags together and grab all my stuff for my interview. I take one last look in the mirror as I hear the kids run down the hall.

As I'm thinking about changing I realize I can't we are going to be late

The kids come running into the kitch and they stop and look at me with big wide eyes. I panic a little because they are my biggest critics. "What is it bad?"
"Eomma you look so pretty!" Yeona tells me.
"But why are you dressed up? Owe!" Kang-Dae cries out as his sister hits him in the arm.
"Don't hit your brother please he was just asking a question also thank you, but I have a job interview today while y'all are at school so let's go please, out the door."

After I drop the kids off at school and I go to the place my job interview is at and the big letters of JYP are on top. I applied for a assistant position and it said it didn't need a ton of qualifications but it pays well and I need this for me and my kids. I had to quit college when I found out I was pregnant with the twins.
My parents kicked me out because I really didn't know who the father was only a name and a face. They disowned me and the twins and have never meet them I have my bestfriend and she was there most of my pregnancy but got a job over sea's so we rarely talk because of time zones.
So I have struggled for the last five years by myself so I can give the twins a good life and I hope that a can give them a better one after today.

I walk into the building up to the front desk and tell her I'm here for a interview and she leading me to the top floor and knocks on the door of the bosses office. As she hears a reply she let's me in and wishes me good luck.
I take a deep breathe and head into the office. I see JYP at his desk and two guys beside him with one chair across the desk. I walk closer and lightly bow at the three as they stand up and do the same. "Ms. Kang lovely to see you. So it says here you are here for a interview for the assistance job. These two gentlemen next to me do you know who they are."
I look at both the boys next to him and I don't have a clue who they are.

"To be honest with you sir I do not. If they are with music I only really listen to 3 generation stuff I really don't know who they are and I really hope that don't offend y'all in anyway." JYP laughs, "Hun your fine I had to make sure you aren't a crazy fan but these two are a little part of the group you are going to be working for. This to my right is the leader Bang Chan and to my left is Seo Changbin. I have read through your papers and your everything what we need but I will have to ask you one thing and I only ask because it says you have kids."

Bang Chan and Changbin's go wide while looking at me and I knew they would I'm young for a mom. "Yes sir and what would that be?" "Do you mind moving into one of the two dorms the boys share we have three extra rooms. Two in one dorm and one in the other."

I get so happy I get to finally move them out of that hell hole of an apartment.
"Yes sir that is total fine and my kids school is about a five minute walk from here so that would be helpful as well."
"Well great, boys do you have anything you want to say or ask Ms. Wang before she leave?"
Changbin speaks up and you can tell he is nervous to ask the question, " I actually do how old are you and your kids?"
"I'm 23 and my twins are almost 5."
Bang Chan speaks up next, " Do you want to share a room with the kids or would you rather let them have their own space, I promise we would never hurt you and the kids so please don't worry about that."
" I would rather let them have their own space."
"Okay well we will send a moving truck to your house address and get everything moved in and tomorrow you need to come back to my office to do some paper work."
"Yes sir, I will see you tomorrow, I will see you two in a little while." I bow and walk out of the room with full confidence and my back straight but on the inside I'm freaking out.

I make it to my car and do a little happy dance and then head home to start packing everything up for the movers get there and I have to get the kids. I really hope they will be happy, I know they will be shy but I hope me and the kids can warm up to them and they to us.

When I get home I change into something more comfortable because those heels were killing my feet and I know I'm going to have to wear them a lot

I pack up everything in either stuff to keep and take with us such as our clothes bed stuff and things in the room I leave the furniture and everything else such as dishes and photos and stuff like that I put in my trunk to take to storage.
I hear a honk behind me as a mover truck pulls up. Time to pack up this part of our lives, get the kids and start a new chapter.