Excuse you!?!

Mi:

"Yes she is claiming to be the manager when she isn't, she is just a crazy fan." Becca tells the new woman who just walked up. "Well do you have any proof that she isn't the manager" one of the security guards asks.

She goes quiet, "Becca do you have proof or not?" She shakes her head no, looking at her feet. "Rachel, Mi what's going on I got called off stage because there was a problem?" Chris comes walking into the room, sweaty from rehearsal. "Sir can you just confirm that this woman is y'all's manger" one is the security guards points at me.

Chris nods his head confirming. The security guards apologize to me for causing a scene and leave me, Chris and the other three lady's. "Becca apologize now!" The said woman roles her eyes to look at me. "Sorry" then walks back down the hall pissed off. "I apologize on her behalf, I'm Rachel the leader hairstylist. Becca can kinda be a..umm... a handful."

Chris snort at her comment trying to cover his mouth. The last woman pops up next to Rachel sticking her hand out, which I except. "Hi I'm Andrea I'm the new lead make up artist. We should definitely hang out sometime when we're not busy acting like a babysitter." Christ dramaticly gaspes while I laugh.

"Oh I'm so going to get along with you." We both laugh at my comment as we turn our attention to the seven sweaty boys walking though the door pushing each other and arguing to get inside. "Oh hey Mi, who this?" Changbin and Felix walks up to us. " This is Andrea our new lead make up artist for you guys, now y'all better not give her hell I kinda like her already."

"We would never" Changbin rolls his eyes laughing at me. He goes to walk away pulling Felix, who has been stuck in a daze while looking at Andrea. I noticed making a mental note to talk to him later. I feel a hand on my lower back, feeling the coarseness of it knowing it's Lee Know. I feel a kiss to my head on the other side knowing it was Seungmin. "Hey your the new make up artist aren't you?" I roll my eyes laughing at how many times she has had to explain it.

After rehearsal the boys all went to eat lunch and start getting ready while I went back to the hotel and change, it's hot at concerts and I'm not planning on dying from a heatstroke.

(Mi's outfit)

(Why do they always have to look so good, okay moving on or don't)

As I get back to the venue the boys are getting their hair and make up done. I see Felix sitting and waiting on the couch, on his phone but his eyes keep coming up every two seconds. I see where his eyes are trained to, and it's the new lead make up artist Andrea.

I go sit on the couch next to Felix as he looks back down at his phone. We are both silent for a minute, "You're not that slick Mr. Lee." I can feel his star at the side of my head as I'm looking at everything else going on around us. "I-I.. I don't know what you're talking about." I scoff at his answer turning my head to him.

I turn my body to him, putting my elbow on the back of the couch and then on my hand. "You know that is a big pile of shit Lee Felix." He turns to look at me, " She hot Felix, and from what she told me she's American. You will be able to speak in English freely with her without everyone getting into y'all conversation." He huffs crossing his arms, leaning his head back, "But what if she isn't into me Mi? Out of the guys Hyunjin hyung or Channie hyung I know looks better than me but all of us are good looking. Who said she isn't into one of them more?"

I stare at the side of his head, blinking a few times, before hitting his arm a few times. He flinches up, "Ow nonna what was that for?" He rubs the spot I hit, "Lee Yongbok if I ever hear you say that again and I mean ever" I point my finger at him looking right into his eyes, "I will personally kick your ass then call your Eomma myself and tell her, do you hear me?" He nods his head.

"Now you listen, you Lee Yongbok are an amazing singer and rapper, you are an amazing dancer, and on top of that you are an amazing person inside and out. You give to charity like it's your last breath, you take care of the other members and stay, like they are your actual blood. You are an amazing son, sibling, and hyung. You are amazing with my kids and are overall an amazing person."

He starts to tear up as I open my arms, letting him lean into my chest wrapping his arm around my waist. I rub one of my hands up and down his back calming him down, letting him breathe for a few minutes. "You feel better?" He nods his head, letting go of me wiping his eyes. Andrea calls for Felix that it is his turn. I look at him, "Now you go over there and be the little confident sunshine that we all know and ask her for her number."

He nods his head getting up walking to her chair. She gives him a big smile and he gladly returns it. I see a couple coming in the future.

Hihi
Thank you guys so much for over 3k on this book, it means so much to me to all of those who have read, commented and added it to their list of stories.

I'm doing all of the writting on my phone but I'm suppose to be getting my computer fixed by the end of the month so I will be getting chapter out fast for you guys.

Also who is going to try to go to the tour this year? I'm going to try to go to the Atlanta one.

Don't forget to like, comment and add to your list. Thank you guys for all the love!
Till next time by my flowers 🌸🌸