Chapter - XVIII

After hours of sitting inside the plane I finally got out. Cracking my bones and stretching my muscles,the first thing I did was call my dear husband.

Hel-

Did you reach safely?

Yeah kook I did and did you sleep yet isn't it past midnight over there?

I was waiting for your call and thought of sleeping after that.

Aww my hubby is so considerate huh!
I called to inform that I've reached I'll call you tomorrow now I've to go check out.

Hmm. Be safe ok?

Hmm Goodnight then!

-

3 months huh?
I've sighed for the nth time today.
After her departure I decided to call Jimin and that fool said that I was acting like a love sick puppy.

What's wrong with being lovesick when its only been a few days since we confessed.
I didn't wanted to go back home cause now it will feel empty without her.

Only if I was any rich CEO or any mafia boss just like in the stories then I would have gone with her.

I turned on the engine and decided to drive off when the radio started playing "lovesick girls"

What a timing!!

Upon reaching home I thought of watching some drama but I wasn't interested in anything and I kept on checking my phone for her call.

While twisting and turning on the  bed I heard my phone ringing and I instantly answered it without even saying a hello.
And I couldn't sleep a bit today cause I felt the empty space near me and I missed her already.

-

You know it's been only a week since you left and I feel like an eternity.
He spoke to her through the phone as her face illuminated on the screen.

Don't be like a kid kookie.
You are talking like I don't miss you to death.

Jungkook pouted his lips nodding in agreement.
He was shirtless and his face was pressed on the pillow while Ha-ni was in her work clothes who just returned her hotel after work.

She kept on staring at his lips reminding herself of the time when she kissed him and suddenly she felt a jolt of spark in her body.

Honey! I just came back from work and I stink I think I've to go take a bath.

Jungkook noticed her change in tone and he decided to play along.

Sure go on. Why are you asking me? I spoke with an slight smirk.

So talk to you later?

Why do you have to end the call for a bath when you can bring it along with you?

You pervert! You wanna see me that much?

You don't even know how I am holding myself in here.

Well I'm equally terrible here and there is no second that I think of your lips honey.

Jungkook licked his lips and spoke
I wish you were here baby I can't hold it in anymore

Who asked you to hold it in? Ha-ni gently removed her top as she exposed her slightly covered body on the screen.

Are you sure about this baby?
Jungkook asked her to make sure if things are actually happening that too through phone.

The moment I heard your voice I've been all wet down there.

You dont know how I wake up with a wood every morning while thinking about you.

So you have a wood now?
She chuckled and teased him
If yes the show me what you got baby!

Jungkook stood up and placed his phone on the nightstand and positioned himself in front of the camera meanwhile Ha-ni too removed her bottoms leaving her just in her underwears.

Calvin Klein I see?
She spoke while looking at his manly bulge.

She wasn't lying when she said she was dripping wet and just the sight of her husband clothed boner she thought of the time when she jumped on it.

Jungkook placed his hands on his groin and started rubbing it slowly. 

She bit her plump lips and unclipped her bra.

Fuck I wish I could touch you through the phone.

She moaned a little while rubbing her nipples and playing with her breasts.

The sight was arousing for him as his sick twitched under his black undies.

Let's not show anything each other now, I wanna see it in real.

Sure baby but I wanna hear you calling my name. Please.

She placed her fingers inside her panties and stimulated her clit while imagining it to her her husband's hands.
She moaned out his name while fastening the phase.

After a few minutes of dirty talk and noices they finally came and slept while still being in the call.

-

Two months passed just like that and the time difference was a hindrance for the couples.

Ha-ni was sitting in her office when she received a call from Kim Seokjin.

Hanny how's Italy? He spoke with excitement in his voice.

It's really great, the people here are nice and the place is great too.

You wished your husband was with you right? A little honeymoon trip in Italy ?

Too Mr Kim don't tease me will you?

You know I see you as my sister right and I've a good news for you.

Good news? Tell me sir

My wife bought a new washing machine and won a free Italy trip voucher and I thought of giving it to you.

No way that's true. 

Yah!!!! Don't you believe me. Ok then I'll give it to som-

No sir!!! I'll take it thank you so much. You are the best boss ever.

Actually my wife suggested to give it to you and she asked you to cook her that walnut pie that you made last time. She loved it.

Sure sir. Thank you!!!!
She smiled genuinely thanking him and ended the call only to quickly call jungkook next.

___________________________________

Another crappy chapter. Sorry guys I think I'm not meant for this work. Well I haven't seen people writing about online fun so I have it a try but I've no experience and I referred different story but none had this topic so yeah I hope I did ok.

See yaaa!!!!!!