{6.}

after practice Stan wiped the sweat off his forehead as he walked to the changing room before walking out in average clothes walking towards Sparky and Kyle "thanks again for looking after him"
Stan thanked Kyle as he petted Sparkys neck as he stared at Kyle waiting for an answer or a reply "uh yeah no problem" Kyle said awkwardly as Stan looked away from him Stan was taken aback by how awkward Kyle looked when he was talking to him, Stan wasn't sure why he suddenly became so awkward with him but he didn't hate it.

"are you gonna practice now? " Stan asked as Kyle let out a loud sigh before muttered "yeah" before tying up his longish curly red hair, "we better get going see ya" Stan  told Kyle as he walked off leaving Kyle alone in the skating rink, as Stan made it half way through the exit of the building he couldn't help but feel bad for Kyle having to be in the skating rink all alone "shit.. " Stan sighed as he walked back in the rink he felt too bad having to leave Kyle even though it wasn't that big of a deal.

<>

as he walked back in with Sparky he was immediately met by seeing how quiet the rink was, as he looked at the rink he saw Kyle there alone once more but he was skating spectacularly, Kyle made his gracefully turn as he turned back seeing Stan looking at him, "Stan? "  Kyle said surprised to see him as Stan waved at him "I thought you left" Kyle said laughing slightly, "yeah I kinda felt bad knowing you would be alone here" Stan said nonchalantly.

Kyle raised his eyebrows as he was surprised how nice Stan was to care even though they barely spoke and knew each other, this was a hint to Kyle that maybe it would be worth a shot to befriend Stan, "you know it's fine right?" Kyle said  trying to make Stan smile "it's whatever" Stan said shrugging his shoulders.

Stan said on a seat that was closest to the rink getting a good view of Kyle skating on the ice as he watched him, Stan felt a small smile form on his face as he saw Kyle skate effortlessly, he really was a beautiful skater even though he seemed to have trouble showing it, after Kyle finished be threw over his jacket walking up to Stan and Sparky who fell asleep on Stan's lap.

"hey dude" Kyle said picking up his bag "hey dude are you done?" Stan questioned looking up at Kyle, "Yeah I am" Kyle said as Sparky woke up jumping on the floor as Stan got his bag  "wanna get out of here? " Stan asked as Sparky barked in response excited to go outside.

. . .

as they exited the building the moon and stars were already out it was already 9 pm, "where are you going? " Stan asked as they walked together side by side down the sidewalk "oh the uh bus stop" Kyle said as Stan mumbled "ok.. uh I got to go I don't live far so I could walk, see you next practice? " as Kyle nodded as Stan turned away walking home.