The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones

Start from the beginning

"Gotta admit. Throwing stars are cool." Casey stated. 

"Let me show you my sai!" Raph stated. 

They charge at each other, I jump in between them, before either could each other. 

"Back off my friend, Raph." I stated. 

"N/n? You know this freak?" Casey asked. 

"N/n? When did that happened?" Raph asked.

"Raph, this is a friend of mine, Casey Jones. Casey this is Raphael, one of my older brothers." I stated. 

"Wait, so the one with purple mask is your older brother too, Sweet cheeks?" Casey asked. 

"When I told you, my family wasn't exactly normal, this is what I meant." I stated. 

"Wait, Sweet cheeks?! Are you flirting with my little sister, punk?" Raph asked. 

"Raph, stop it. Let's just go home. Get going, I'll meet you there." I stated as Raph left, then I turned to Casey. 

"Casey, I'm begging you right now to never speak of this to anyone. I live in a family of ninjas and our enemies already know we're here in the city, but they don't know where in the city and I want to keep it that way, please." I said. 

"Of course, N/n. Anything for you." Casey said, kissing me on the cheek. 

"Thank you, Casey. I have to go home and sooth a hot-headed bull, so I gotta go." I stated. 

"I'll see you, N/n." Casey said, kissing me on my cheek on more time before I left. 

When I got back to the lair, the boys are ready to have a marathon of SRMFF

"Yo! You ready for 48 hours of mega-thrusting, evil-fighting, galaxy-saving super sentai action?" Mikey asked. 

"I was until you spilled greasy popcorn all over me!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"My bad." Mikey said. 

"Hey, Y/n, sis. You got a minute?" Raph asked me, as I sat on the couch with Phoenix. 

"I was gonna check out Super Robo Mecha Force." I stated. 

"Cool! So here's the deal. See, I Me Ah. I'm, um sorry." Raph said. 

"What was that?" I asked, smirking. 

"I said I was Sorry. Sorry! Okay? Sorry!" Raph shouted. 

Mikey and Donnie's eyes were wide.

"I thought I had my anger under control. Turns out I didn't. But now I do, seriously." Raph said. 

"He means for now. I give him ten more seconds. Nine, eight, seven-" Mikey said. 

"What are you saying, Raph?" Leo asked. 

"Six-" Mikey said. 

"It's not that you are angry." I stated. 

"Five-" Mikey said. 

"But we make you angry?" I asked. 

"Four-" Mikey said. 

"I never said that." Raph said. 

"Three Two, one." Mikey said. 

"Shut up!" Raph shouted. 

"Bing, bing, bing. We have a winner!" Mikey stated. 

"Raph, wait. I was just busting your shell. Come on, hang out." I stated. 

"Ah, let the big green baby go, sis." Donnie stated. 

Raph throws his ninja star at the popcorn bag before he leaves to the surface.