Finding the ability to crack his turtle shell is time-consuming. For Hisoka who wants to fight for hundreds of rounds right away, this is obviously not a good choice.

Then we have to find a way to get him to withdraw voluntarily.

Judging from the information obtained, after Gojo Satoru returned yesterday, he first washed himself, had someone send him a new piece of clothing, and then went to the mall.

After that, he bought a few new clothes, had dinner at a dessert shop, and wandered around a few streets. During this period, he also bought Hessian cake, marshmallows, and a mobile phone. eggs, bought crepes, went to the bookstore, bought ice cream, went to the cinema...

Finally, he went to the largest exchange nearby and posted a task.

Looking for a female.

Hisoka integrated these simple materials and extracted information that was useful to him.

Gojo Satoru is a sweet tooth and loves sweets, so maybe you can use this to lure him out.

However, what is more useful now...

Hisoka lowered his eyes and stared at the girl in the photo.

In the photo, the girl has a pair of peach blossom eyes, a few streaks of black ash on her fair cheeks, a trace of blood hanging from the corner of her mouth, and the clothes on her body also have several signs of damage.

She was lying on the cold ground, her delicate and delicate appearance looked really weak, pitiful and lovable.

Is it his lover? spouse? Or someone?

No matter who she is, since Gojo Satoru is looking for her, she is the most important existence to him so far.

It would be better if it is a lover.

After all, he will only get angry and compromise when the people he cares about face life-threatening danger.

Should he kill her directly to make Gojo Satoru angry?

Or should I find her first and then make a decision?

Hisoka drew another card.

On the card, the black and white joker was grinning at him.

His pale fingertips slowly set up the last layer of the poker tower, and Hisoka had already made a judgment in his heart.

Find the person first, then decide whether to kill or not.

As for finding someone, there is nothing faster than beating up the enemy Hakka's darknet.

At the thought of having a hearty battle with the Big Apple, his body couldn't help but tremble with excitement.

"Hmm hum hum~★" He smiled lowly and hummed a song, "Under the big apple tree~~★, I found you~~~★" (Note 1)

He pointed to his fingertips With a slight click, the erected poker tower collapsed with a crash.

The flying playing cards fell and slid on the ground for a short distance. At Hisoka's feet, the black and white joker smiled particularly strangely.