"I have thy word not to talk about that." She demanded from Bianca.

Zoe sighed out "we will find out soon enough. Now come. Dawn is breaking."

Watching both girls leave the pavilion Nico and I looked at one another nervously, what the hell type of dream did Zoe have?

I stopped my cloaking as Nico, and I stared at one another but then I looked up...and saw Percy.

I sighed and grabbed Nico's arm pulling him back "what do you want?" I asked him as he stared at me "what were you guys doing? And how did..."

I saw him holding Annabeth's cap and I smirked "I don't need a cap to make myself invisible. Or...cloak really."

He stepped back away from me as Nico said "no time for arguing! We have to stop her!" He whined and grabbed my arm trying to drag me away.

"Nico no!" Both Percy and I said at the same time.

"But I need to!" Nico shouted and I bent down to his level.

I explained to him "I know you want to protect her, believe me I...I failed at protecting someone and I hate myself every day for it. But you Nico are so young. And if you go you may get hurt. You have had no training, no experience. You're going to get hurt."

He stared at me and frowned "but she's my sister..."

Shutting my eyes I nodded "I know...I know...but your big sister wouldn't want to see you get hurt because of her. And plus, Zoe would kick you as far away as she could."

He frowned and said "but you're leaving too..." I sighed and held his arms saying, "I am...but you're coming with me."

Nico looked up at me as I heard Percy say "that's not a good-"

I groaned out "Percy you dare even speak on more words there is no one stopping me from turning you into a pretty little ice sculpture."

He looked at me and I glared at him as Nico suddenly asked, "can Percy go on the quest?"

We looked down at Nico as he smiled "Percy can go! He can use that hat to be invisible! It's foolproof!"

Looking over Percy's way he was trying to make up an excuse for him not to go and I grabbed his shoulder "you go and save Annabeth. Look after the poor kids' sister. Even if you may hate me, at least I know when I need to have a heart. Like right now."

He stared at me; he knew I was right. And we may have hated each other at that moment but we both knew what had to be done and what was right.

Percy sighed and chewed the inside of his cheek. "Yes. I am going...but protecting Bianca that's so difficult to tell. On Quests anything is possible."

Nico moved in front of me pushing me slightly out of the way to look at Percy.

"Promise me you'll keep her safe."

I looked up at Percy as I crossed my arms and he gulped "I promise to do my best."

And with that, Nico smiled and was all giddy, "I'll cover for you! I'll make something up! You can go get ready and get going then! Good luck!"

Percy looked at me and looked back at Nico as we watched Percy leave and I sighed looking down at the kid as he smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"You're still going to go, aren't you?" He asked me again.

Explaining to this kid will be difficult, but not impossible.

"You love your sister. And I...care a lot for a boy that I had met 2 years ago...he protected me like no one else. He respects me, he cares about me, he's a great guy."

Nico somewhat gagged at the obvious boy references, and I playfully smacked his head.

"What I'm trying to say is...I have to save him before it's too late. And I fear...that the end may be approaching much quicker."

Taking out Luke's beads I played with them in my hand and said to Nico "I have to make sure I can talk some sense into him before anyone tries to get him first."

The kid understood.

He smiled at me and nodded his head and hugged me "will you come back if I need you?" He asked nervously.

I smirked and held his head against my body.

"Of course...and here." I went into my coat and found a pouch of drachmas and handed them to him saying "you give the Goddess two...and I will appear, and I promise to run back if you need me."

This kid needed someone to guide him, and I knew just what to do.

***

Before I had left and had Nico get back to the cabin I walked over and saw Damien and Sebastian. I crossed my arms and told them "Keep an eye on the kid. Train him. He doesn't deserve any of this..."

The boys agreed and I smiled at them as Sebastian asked "why can't you just stay? How do I explain this to my dad?"

Guilt did come over me, Sebastian could go home but instead I was asking him to stay and look after Nico.

I frowned and said "please? I wouldn't ask for this favor unless it was important." He sighed and I hugged Sebastian as he held my head "fine. But please be safe."

I nodded softly and explained "Nico knows if there's ever an emergency to call me and I'll come right away. Just make sure he gets proper training please. Show him around. Get him happy!"

Sebastian nodded and I pulled away and Damien smiled "Well since Chiron and Mr D. know you're going home. Punishments are thrown out the window since technically you weren't staying here too long."

I sighed in relief at those words.

"I'll drop you off and take care of the kid since Grover went off on the quest. Come on." Damien assured me.

We both began walking down Half Blood Hill and to his car and we packed it up. Looking back at camp I saw Nico standing there holding the crystal as he waved his hand goodbye to me. I waved back and got my seatbelt on, and Damien and I made our way back to my home.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Were heading home...and while we may be leaving Nico behind...

Believe me there is too much in store to unpack and its quite crazy.