Stockholm syndrome

not one of the characters ^^ just a baddie i had saved. 

"Stockholm syndrome is a proposed condition or theory that tries to explain why hostages sometimes develop a psychological bond with their captors. It is supposed to result from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, kidnapping, and abusive relationships."

-----------------------------------------
"What are you doing?" I jumped back as a large hand trailed my stomach, giving my hips a slight squeeze. I turned around, knowing who it was. "Just looking at the people below. They're so cute from this height." I knew he didn't like me being out here without him, but I couldn't help myself. He was just taking too long to get home. "Tell me what rule number 4 is." He hugged me closer to him, placing his face into my neck. I put my arms around his torso.

He left a trail of kisses down my neck and all over my face.

"I believe I ask you a question, baby, hmm?" His tone was still gentle but more firm.

"Um, rule 4?" I pretend to think for a moment. " Oh! No going outside or to the balcony without you, Kilian."

He nibbled on my neck as a warning.

"Careful, Sweetheart, I'm already upset. Don't go pushing your luck." I giggle a bit and pull him closer to me.

"Sorry, kill." He groans at the nickname. He love it. 

__________________________________________________________

"Let's go to the park?" Kilian looks down at me. 

Killian raised his eyebrow. "Why," He went back to the stove. I've never been a park type of person and he knew that. It was always too hot or too cold  and just too much of a hassle.    

"I don't know...I was thinking that we could go on a picnic," I say sheepishly. He never let me out often but I knew he would be happy to take me out if it was a date of some kind. I really just wanted to outside and get some fresh air. I was happy to out with him so it was a win win. 

"I might be able to arrange something," he teased glancing at me. He wore a mean expression but I could tell he was feeling playful. His eyes always gave it away. They always told me what his face couldn't.

I laugh as he picks up the picnic basket before I could say anything else. 

We were walking hand in hand down the street. We got a few stares but I have gotten used to that over the years. He was holding the blanket and wooden picnic basket. 

"Can we set up over there?" I pointed to a tall tree in the middle of the park. 

He nodded and led me by the tree. He let go of my hand so he could set up the blanket and food. 

"Thank you, Kill." I say as he handed me some of the food he packed. 

"You're welcome, Baby," he kisses my cheek. 

After we were done eating he picked up a book and started reading it out loud to me. I was laying on his stomach as he did so. He was running his fingers in my hair which was slowly putting me to sleep. 

When I woke up I was know in our room. I was on top of Kilian. He was still asleep. He looked so cute like this. He was relaxed, no stress or worry present on his face. 

I moved my hand up to his hair to move it out of his face to get a better look. Suddenly my wrist was grabbed forcing me to stop. "What are you doing?" His deep, groggy morning voice whispered in my ear. "N-nothing." I whispered back trying to pull my hand away from his tight grasp. He quickly pushed me under him and grabbed both my wrists with one hands. "Are you sure? It doesn't seem like nothing." He says kissing my neck. He moves down my neck after he unbuttons my shirt, leaving me exposed. He places open mouthed kisses all over my chest and stomach. 

I was breathing heavily by this point but he didn't care he kept going until he stopped just above where my shorts started. He gently took them off and chucked them on the floor. He pushed his fingers inside going in and out at a cruel, slow, pace. I was moaning and begging for him to go faster. 

"You'll take what I give you." He say sternly. I whine in protest. He then pulls out both fingers. I was going to complain until I saw him unbuckle his pants. I felt myself getting more excited. 

He positions himself at my entrance rubbing his dick up and down my slit before roughly entering me.  I cry out from relief along with being stretched. He starts thrusting slowly before picking up the pace. He was right next to my ear whispering  dirty things in my ear. 

"Does it feel good? Tell me how good my dick feels." he demands while rubbing my cllt. 

"It feels so good." I weakly moan out. I could barley get a word out. He looks pleased with my answer and bends down to my neck and chest. I could feel him leaving hickeys on my neck. 

"Ah, I-I'm close." I grab the back of the head board and his shoulder. I could already tell that I was going to leave marks. 

"Hold it." he barks out. I clench at his tone. I could see him smirking. "Such a dirty girl." 

"Fuck, cum with me." I felt myself release right as he said that. 

He pulled out at a slow pace, trying not to hurt me. 

He kisses my lips before picking me up and setting me in the bath tub. 

"I love you." 

____________________________________________________

This was so embarrassing. This is why I don't write porn anymore 😭😭