Sleep? What is that?

2 uploads today because I have 62 reads!!

How do y'all feel about pet names like baby, baby girl, darling, honey, etc

I've seen a lot of people say they hate all kinds of pet names.

If I have people that say they hate them I'll probably tone it down a bit lol but until then I'm going to keep using them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings: Gxg, couple fight, yelling, crying, make up muffins

Me and my girlfriend have gotten into a small fight earlier today. She didn't like that I got up in the middle of night to play video games on the couch. It was around 4 am when she caught me under the covers on my phone.

She scolded me pretty badly

"What have I told you about going on your phone when you cant sleep? That makes your problem worse, baby."

I roll my eyes and go back under the covers. "Whatever." I mumble, I just wanted to get back to my game. Almost immediately the blanket was pulled off again and my phone was ripped out of my hands. "BRO I was so close to beating that level-." she took my arm and pulled me up off the couch. I tried to pull my arm out of her grip. "Let go of me I'm not going to bed right now." I reach for my phone but she throws my phone across the room to the other couch. Her grip got tighter but not to the point where it hurt.

I was still fighting her so she bent down and picked me up. She tossed me over her shoulder and threw me on the bed. 

She harshly grabbed my face.

"Look at me. It's too fucking early to be playing games. I won't say it again, go to sleep." I felt tears welt up in my eyes. I pushed her off of me and grab the blanket, pulling it up to my chin. I turned to my side, away from her. I heard her let out a sigh and shift behind me. 

She put her arm around my waist. I tried pushing her off. She told me to stop and to get to sleep. I laid here for a few minutes before I passed out. 

I was more tired than I thought.

----------------------

I was now sitting on the guest bedroom playing the same game from last night. I had to rest because I didn't save any of my progress. She had gone to work this morning so we didn't really have time to talk or make up and I didn't really want to speak to her. I was sorta embarrassed about how I acted last night but I still think she shouldn't have reacted like that. It's not like I had to get up early or anything. 

I felt my stomach growl but ignored it. I toss my phone on the pillow next to me and turn on the T.V but I wasn't really paying attention to it. I was still think about the fight we had. She's done so much for me these past few years and what have I done for her? 

She even financially supports me so that I can focus on school. A few tears fell from my eye. I lightly chuckled when I thought about how silly this whole thing was. I heard the front door open and I checked the time. She was home earlier than normal. I sit up and put my legs up to my chest. 

I heard her walk up stairs but I relaxed when I heard her go into our shared room. 

I soon heard foot steps again, they stopped right outside the bedroom door. I tensed up when I heard the door creek open. I felt the space next to me dent. I felt more tears swell up in my eyes. I got up to leave but before I got the door she put her arm around my waist, stopping me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I should've handle it better. I know you struggle with falling asleep but I wish you would wake me up so I can help you. Being on you phone makes it worse, Sweetheart." She hugged me from behind. 

"I-I'm sorry too. I also should've handle things better." I slowly turn around and hug her waist. She kisses my forehead a few times before tilting my head up to her. She looks upset at the sigh of my face. "Don't cry, baby, please." She wipes my tears and kisses my lips. I kiss her back. " Lets go down stairs. I picked up your favorite blueberry muffins from that one bakery you really like." she says once she pulls away from the kiss. We interlock our fingers and walk to the kitchen.

"Yummy." I take anther bite of the muffin

"I'm glad you like it." she smiles and rubs my thigh.

"Are you feeling better?' she askes once I take a drink of water. "Yes, much better." I rub my face into her chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk why but I really like this chapter