hotel crisis

Avery:

As the dinner wrapped up I said my goodbyes and catching Dante's gaze for like the 20th time tonight I felt another spark fly AGAIN. Fuck can he just get out of my head. During dinner while he was talking to my mom he looked so mature and confident and I couldn't help but noticed he was fucking handsome. The first time I caught his wondering eyes I felt safe, when I sat next to him I felt like it was all going to be okay and all I could think of was him, we had only spoke when we said our goodbyes. Listening to my mom and our dad's talk on and on about business, I could tell from a mile away that Dante was annoyed and not in any mood to talk, still after not seeing or talking to him for 4 years, I could still read him like an open book. It was like we were 15 and 19 agaim likw nothing had changed between us. On the way back to the hotel I learnt that we were going to be staying in the same hotel since my dad took it apon himself too find a safe enough place for everyone to stay since the other hotels were apparently and I quote " to unsafe for my little princess" like I'm fucking 5. As the car pulled up to the hotel, I see the La Rosa's walking inside, I climb out first and wait for my parents to take lead before I start to walk as I was taught let the elders walk infront. As we walk through the giant front doors I start to head up to my room as I already have the key but as I started I heard my dad calling my name I turm around confused but keep my composiour and walk over. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! I'm sharing a room with Dante! No, fuck no. My mom explained that the hotel was fully booked and we had no other option. I knew it was better to shut up as my dad would literally kill me if I imbarressed him infront of anyone especially the La Rosa's.
As my parents dismiss us we turn around almost insync our steps keeping the same rhythm as we walk, the doors of the elevator open and we stepped in.