Chapter 29: A Rotten Temple Who Backfires On You

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

'Step down'

'Extend'

'Look gently'

The sled carriage door opened as a beautiful man wearing a thick fur coat to protect himself from the cold stepped down the carriage as now touched his shoes.

A man whose attention should have been on them first but was simply directed to someone else.

His expression was unreadable to tell if he was angry or happy.

Only the trace in his gentle eyes gave it away.

'The Duke? Who is he looking at like that? No, it couldn't be could it-' (Pope Frock's inner thoughts)

Everyone was more surprised than shocked.

Yes, the rumors had been circulating but who would have thought the Duke had actually fallen head over heels for the Duchess?

But everyone forgot to mention the exact appearance of this woman.

'Extend'

'Place'

'Shine'

'Glow'

'Shalalal'

'Blush!!'

A small gloved hand had reached out to him wearing a thick golden fur woman's fur coat.

This woman was beyond what they described, yes she had the appearance of an Angle but it was too much.

Was that even the right words to describe her?

She had such beautiful features that were enough to take the title of the most beautiful woman even Cardinal Valentino and the servers of good had become enchanted by her and the Reynolds knights were no exception.

But it wasn't just the beauty she possessed but the elegance itself.

'Open'

Her closed eyes opened slowly displaying her blue eyes that reflected confidence and assertiveness.

There was a special glow to her, a warm shin that it was hard to look away.

No...doubt started to hit them at the back of their head perhaps priest Rencornos had hired someone to kidnap her.

If she was this beautiful any man would willingly want to have her so now they had no space to speak.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Halt'

Stop walking.

'Bow, Bow'

Immediately they bowed to greet them with utter respect.

"Grand Duke, Grand Duchess it's an honor to greet you in your presence I hope the light will continue to shine upon you" (Pope Frock, said)

He greeted them along with the others who bowed.

"..." (Damien)

Damien did not say a word he only looked at them silently before giving Sir Torro a side glance.

'Nod'

Sir Torro nodded as if he had finished the instruction.

'Open'

"There are things that you'd like to discuss but first I'd like for you to bless my wife"  (Damien, said)

"I take you to understand I won't tolerate if there's a hair that's touched" (Damien, said)

Let's Raise The Male Lead's Younger Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें