Troublemaker

A crowd of cheering Jagged Stone fans gather outside Marinette's bakery.

"Welcome to Fill My Shoes! You're joining us live in a new episode, and our guest today is the one and only Jagged Stone!" Alec announces.

The rocker comes in, playing an air guitar, "Rock and Roll, yeah!"

"Filling the shoes of...a baker!"

"Yo, Rockers!"

"And a big thanks to Tom Dupain for having us here in his bakery, the best in Paris, I might add." Alec gestures for the baker to reveal himself to the camera.

Tom chuckles nervously as he walks over, "Uhh...hello!" he waves at the camera.

Sabine approaches Bob, Penny, and the camera crew, carrying a tray of croissants, "Excuse me, would you like some hot croissants?"

Bob takes one and eats it as he, Penny, and the camera crew walk away.

Marinette smiles and walks over to her mother, who looked worried.

"I'm not sure it was such a good idea to let them film the show here, sweetie." the woman answers.

"Of course it was, Mom. Jagged asked specifically to come here! You realize how good this is gonna be for the bakery? And Dad's gonna become an instant celebrity!" Marinette reassures her.

"Well, for a celebrity, he looks pretty nervous." Sabine told her as they watched Jagged chopping a slab of dough with his hands.

"No, no! You have the right energy, Jagged. You just need to be gentle." Tom told the rocker before nervously waving at the camera, "Haha, hi!" he turns back to him, "More like this."

A chime signals at the door.

Sabine turns and smiles, "Oh, hello, Amber!"

Marinette tenses, growling.

"Hello, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng!" Amber greets as she walks up to the counter.

"You here for your usual?"

"Yeah."

Sabine smiles, "I hope the crowd outside didn't overwhelm you."

"It's okay, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. I'm used to it." Amber reassures her, "I saw the Jagged fans outside. Is he performing here?"

"Oh, no! It's for a show called Fill My Shoes." Sabine explains.

"Oh! I was in one of those!" Amber remembers, "I got to help run a plant shop for a day!"

"Oh, that's horrible!" Marinette smiles smugly, "You probably hated getting your hands dirty."

"Actually, no. I was mostly working on how to put together bouquets and what flowers were good to pair together." Amber told her, Marinette's smile dropping.

"How wonderful!" Sabine smiles, "Are you hanging out with your sister and your friends today? Adrien?"

"A-Adrien?" Marinette turns in confusion.