Glaciator

Chat Noir and Stinger chase after a runaway bus, landing on the roof of the vehicle. They peek inside to see people panicking as the bus driver yells, repeatedly pressing his foot on the brake, "It's no good! The brakes are busted!"

"Ready, Chat Noir?" Stinger asks as she runs ahead.

"I'm always ready, Honeybee! Who needs brakes when they've got us?" the black cat hero answers, throwing his staff towards her.

The bee heroine catches it and slides under the bus, attaching her spinning top to it while wrapping the string around the staff. After the bus passes by her, she throws the staff to Chat, who catches it and extends it between two lampposts. The vehicle nearly hits three civilians, but the vehicle comes to a stop from the staff.

The doors to the bus open, the heroes escorting the passengers off.

"So, uh, Stinger?" Chat Noir blushes a little bit, "Any plans for today?"

Stinger smiles, "I'm meeting up with some friends of mine today. Don't know why they want me to tag along since it seems more like a double date."

The last one to step off the bus is the bus driver, who shakes hands with the two heroes, "Thank you, Chat Noir! Thank you, Stinger!" he then walks off.

"Well, if your plans end early, maybe you can...join me?"

Stinger smiles, "We'll see. I'll see you later, Kitty." she gives him a kiss on the cheek before swinging away.

Chat Noir smiles after her before leaving as well.

...

Adrien sighs to himself as he texts Nino and Ryder, checking the time on his phone.

Nathalie enters the dining room, "There's no point in waiting for your father, Adrien. He'll be eating in his office."

The blonde stands up from his chair, "Then what's the point of keeping me here if he's never gonna show up, Nathalie?" he then walks past her to go to his room.

"Don't forget to practice your piano before you go to bed."

...

Adrien enters his room, leaning against his door as he sighs in frustration.

Plagg flies over to him, "You could've at least grabbed the piece of Camembert on that platter!"

The blonde tosses a piece of Camembert to black cat kwami, "Fuel up, Plagg!" he connects his phone to a speaker and puts on some piano music, "Adrien may not be allowed out of the house, but Chat Noir is!"

"You seem in a hurry." Plagg flies up to him, eating his Camembert.

"I'm setting up a rooftop surprise for Amber. Then I'm gonna confess to her as Chat Noir."

"You're gonna what?!" Plagg looks in surprise.

"She has a crush on Chat Noir, and she'll be knowing my identity soon, so I thought maybe we could secretly see each other..."

"Good for you! Making big steps here!"

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Don't I even get a minute to digest my fooooood?!" the kwami flies into the Miraculous, transforming the blonde into Chat Noir.