Syren

"Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Chat Noir, Stinger, and their new friend, Jackel, are already on the spot."

...

A gorilla runs across the roof of the swimming pool, the heroes rushing after it as Kim, his swimming partner Ondine, and a civilian look up.

"I'm sure they'll get the animals back in the zoo super fast." the civilian reassures the two.

"Right, sir. They are the best!" Kim says as the man walks away. He groans, "I wish I could be a superhero. The powers. The secrets. The costume. That would be awesome, right?" he turns to Ondine as he has a towel around his shoulders to act as a cape.

Ondine laughs, "Yeah, sure."

"How can I become one? You think there's some kind of superhero school, or something? Maybe that's how Chat Noir trained Stinger! Or maybe more like some super secret training facility?" Kim wonders.

Ondine takes out a piece of paper, writes on it, and then puts it in her swimming bracelet. She holds it up to him, "You wanna know my secret?"

"Yeah, totally! I love this game!" Kim exclaims as Ondine throws her swimming bracelet into the pool. He dives in and fetches it before coming back up and reading the paper, "I have a serious crush on this boy, but he has no idea." Ondine blushes before looking surprised as he laughed, "That boy's clueless." he gets out of the pool, "Okay, now it's my turn."

Kim throws the swimming bracelet into the pool as Ondine dives in after it.

She reads the paper, "I can stick my big toe inside my ear." she looks up at him in confusion before laughing as he demonstrates. He then gives her the notebook and pen with his feet. She mutters to herself, "Let's stop beating about the bush." she notes something down and throws the bracelet into the pool.

Kim dives in, retrieves it, and starts to unfold the paper, but his watch alarm goes off, "Ah! The movie! I totally forgot!" he gets out of the pool.

"But we haven't finished yet!"

"I've really gotta split. Max was getting my ticket and Chloé and Sabrina were making sure that these two mean girls wouldn't be there. Next time, I promise!" Kim rushes off with his things.

Ondine reaches out toward him, picking up the paper and opening it to reveal a heart with Kim's name inside it, "Je t'aime" written below with more hearts, "The boy I'm crushing on is...you."

...

Chat Noir was being chased by two black panthers, "Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat one of your cousins, would ya?"

Jackel jumps along the rooftops and lands on a vantage point. The fox hero plays on his flute, an orange orb forming at the end, "Mirage!" he throws the energy orb down towards the street, large cuts of meat appearing in front of the two big cats.

"How about some tasty chops, instead?" Chat Noir asks before catapulting away.

One of the panthers steps on a piece of meat, making it disappear. Then it and the other panther follow the trail of vanishing meat to the back of a van, where Stinger shuts the doors, trapping the two animals inside.