Robostus

"See for yourself, Mr. Damocles. Nothing happens when I press the button." Ms. Mendeleiev says, gesturing to the laptop as Max and Marinette walk into the classroom.

"You're in luck, Ms. Mendeleiev. I'm a bit of a computer whiz!" Mr. Damocles cracks his knuckles, "Okay." he types on the keyboard a little bit, "And there you go!"

The laptop gets rebooted and shows the desktop screen on the projector screen. Most of the students are impressed until the screen crashes as a computer virus slowly takes over the system.

"That's not supposed to be happening! What is it?" Ms. Mendeleiev asks.

"It's Dino-33, a malicious computer virus! Let me try something!" Max reaches for the laptop's keyboard.

"Go back to your seat now, Max! Leave this to the adults!" Ms. Mendeleiev advises as Mr. Damocles hums in agreement.

Max grabs his bag and heads back to his seat as a voice could be heard inside his bag.

"Inform the adults that if they don't neutralize the virus in the next seventy-five seconds, there's a 99.9% chance the hard disk will be permanently damaged!"

Max sits down next to Kim, avoiding the shocked and surprised faces of the other students, "Quiet!"

"Tell me you heard Max's bag talk to him." Alya whispers to her best friend.

Marinette narrows her eyes in suspicion.

"They should mind their own business." Amber mumbles to Chloé, who nods.

"It's destroying all the school data! It's a disaster!" Mr. Damocles turns to Max, "How many seconds do you say we have left?"

"Only sixty-five!"

"Mr. Damocles, Ms. Mendeleiev, just let him try! Please?" Amber begs.

The teacher nods as the principal turns the laptop to Max, "Go ahead."

Max pushes his glasses up and walks to the front of the room. He sets his bag down and opens it, searching for something, "Unnh! Where is it?"

A mechanical arm appears from inside the bag and holds up a flash drive, "I believe this is what you're looking for?"

Everyone looks in awe at the mechanical arm.

"Oh, thanks. This is an anti-virus device I-I created it with help from...my best friend." Max explains as a little robot flies out of the boy's bag.

"Hello. My name is Markov." the robot greets, "We can fix this, Max!"

Max plugs the flash drive into a USB port and presses a button on it, "This flash drive neutralizes 100% of the virus!"

"And cleans the computer's hard disk at the same time!" Markov adds.

"Oh, fascinating!" Mr. Damocles says in amazement as the flash drive successfully purges the virus and restores the computer to normal.

"Everything is in order!" Max told the two as he fistbumps with Markov.

"Nailed it!"