Gorizilla

"Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you...about." Adrien approaches his father in the atelier, fiddling with his ring, "Can I have a few minutes of your time?"

"Yes, of course."

The blonde boy looks at him in shock before smiling, "Really?"

"I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available."

Adrien sighs, "It'll be too late then." he fidgets with his ring, his father taking notice.

"Shouldn't you be practicing your piano?" Gabriel asks.

"Yes." the blonde boy walks out of the room.

...

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance." An ad featuring Adrien plays. Suddenly, the blonde boy's name kept repeating over and over again.

"Adrien~" Marinette sighs in a lovestruck manner as she attempts to eat a spoonful of yogurt.

Tikki sighs in despair at this, not helping her out.

...

Adrien sneaks through the streets, taking out his phone and calling Amber, "Hey, I'm on my way to the theatre. You?"

"Chloé's helping me sneak out. Thank you for inviting me."

"Of course." Adrien smiles before stopping and growing wide-eyed when he hears his name.

"Adrien?! The Adrien Agreste?! This is awesome!" a fan exclaims excitedly.

"I've been spotted."

"Well, get unspotted!" Amber hangs up.

The blonde laughs nervously, forcing a smile on his face before waving, "Okay, bye." he turns around and walks away, but the fan keeps following him.

"The first time I saw you in that ad, I told myself, "Wayhem, I got to meet this guy. He's so cool!". What if I was, like, your biggest fan?"

"Yeah...sure."

Wayhem takes out his photo and takes a photo of himself with the blonde model, "Say "cheese"!" he then starts to text, "Me-and-Adrien. This-is-the-best-day-of-my-life!"

"No! Don't post it up on-" Adrien goes to stop him, but hears a ding, "...the Internet." the blonde tries to get away from the fanboy.

"Hold up! Could you autograph my cologne bottle of Adrien?" Wayhem stops in front of him, holding up a life-size cutout of the blonde, creeping him out, "And my life-size cutout?"

Adrien notices his bodyguard's car behind the fanboy, "Some other time! I've gotta get going!" he quickly runs off to avoid being seen.

"No wait! Adrien!"

The blonde continues running as more people recognize him. He skids to a stop when he spots a little girl pointing at him.

"It's Adrien from TV!"

"Can I have an autograph for my daughter?" a firefighter asks from inside a fire truck.