The Dark Owl

The students were leaving the school to go home.

"Sleepover at your place tonight? That'd be awesome!" Marinette told Alya.

"Come on! Hurry up! I don't have all day!" Mr. Damocles claps his hands, trying to hurry everyone out the door.

"Except ugh, I can't. I-I have to help my parents at the bakery." Marinette lies.

"Again? But you've been helping them out all week!" Alya told her best friend as they walked out of the school.

Amber, who had heard Mr. Damocles, sighed in exhaustion as she walked out as well with Chloé and Sabrina.

"Online gaming battle?" Adrien asks his two friends, "I'm free!"

"Cool! Wait 'til you check out my enhanced weaponry! You won't stand a chance!" Nino exclaims.

"I'll be the judge of that!" Ryder smirks.

Mr. Damocles claps his hands once more, "Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now!"

Adrien facepalms, "I forgot I've got Chinese class."

"Again? But we haven't played all week!"

"I'm sorry, Nino." Adrien apologizes as he, Nino, and Ryder walk out of the school, the principal closing the door behind them. The blonde looked back with a sad look.

...

Mr. Damocles, dressed in an owl costume, starts to climb into a tree that had a cat on its branch, "Here, kitty, kitty! Come to Owl!" he chuckles as he nearly slips.

"Okay, I'll call the fire department." Mrs. Michelle starts to take out her phone.

"No need for that, Mrs. Michelle." Mr. Damocles reaches for Whiskers, who starts to hiss at him, "Uh-oh! Whiskers! Stay calm! Come on now!" the cat bites onto his hand, "Ow!" he loses his balance and the two fall from the tree when a spinning top catches him while a staff saves the cat.

"Owl, this is the fifth time this week." Stinger states in a concerned tone.

"You're really gonna get hurt one of these days." Chat Noir adds as the cat meows at him, "At least wear a helmet."

"But you don't wear helmets." Mr. Damocles argues as a news van arrives at the scene, Stinger letting him down.

"Mr. Owl, we've told you already. It's not the same for us. We're real superheroes!" Ladybug states sternly and bitchy-like, "With real superpowers! And magic suits."

Chat Noir hands the cat back to Mrs. Michelle.

"I know. But since I was a little boy, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero!" Mr. Damocles says as the firefighters rush in with a ladder.

"Come on, boys!"

...

"Today, the heroes have once again come to the aid of the self-proclaimed new superhero, The Owl."

"Thanks to sound advice from my good friends Stinger and Chat Noir, I am certain I will do better next time!" Mr. Damocles says as the heroes face-palm, "I will be reviewing my weaponry and engaging in training. Because wherever there's injustice, there's The Owl! Owl Mist!" he shakes a can of flour to create a smokescreen, running to get out of the park, not knowing that the camera was following him the entire time, "Hoo-hoo!" he coughs, "Hoo-hoo!" car horns are heard, "Sorry!"