Frightningale

Don't you stop, dancing to the music.
Baby! Yeah, it's like a miracle.

Don't you stop, dancing to the music,
Music, oh, it's getting physical!
Don't you stop, dancing to the music. 

A singer was heard on Amber's computer as the brunette and Chloé copied the dance moves perfectly.

"And that was Clara Nightingale's hit single "Big Bang" for us!" Alec exclaims. He speaks to Clara, who dances while he talks, "Clara, in just a few short months, you've become an international sensation with your ultra-unique singing and style. Apparently, you even sing and dance in your sleep! Do you ever stop?"

"Never, you see. Dancing and singing are everything to me. And I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance to the amazing people of France!" Clara rhymes.

"You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled "Miraculous"."

"Miraculous?" Amber looks in awe.

"It has to be for the heroes!" Chloé told her sister.

"I really admire and adore Stinger and Chat Noir! An homage to them I wanted to pay because they inspire me every single day!"

Amber and Chloé both sigh in relief upon not hearing Ladybug's name.

"Auditions will be held at the Grand Palais Hotel, is that right? A little birdie told me that you already found your Chat Noir. Care to share the good news?" Alec asks.

"My lips are sealed, but soon he'll be revealed. We must still cast Stinger and extras, by the way. So come on out and audition today!"

Amber's phone rings, the girl answering to see Sabrina, Mylène, Juleka, Rose, and Alix.

"Amber, Chloé, did you hear that? All of us are heading over to audition! You two have to come too!"

"Coming~!" Chloé sings as she and Amber link arms, the two sisters leaving the room.

...

"It will be an excellent promotion for the upcoming opening of our stores in Korea and China. You don't have a choice." Gabriel told his son as Nathalie gave him a Chat Noir costume.

Adrien gasps in alarm, "But Father-"

The man looks through fashion designs on his computer, "I've been designing Clara's costumes since she started out. She was very pleased with my humble suggestion of using you. She's only seen you in our advertisements, but she does admire you a lot. I'm hoping you won't let us down."

Adrien sighs before getting a message on his phone. He checks it to see a picture of Amber and Chloé with the girls as they stand outside the Grand Palais for the auditions, "Of course, Father!"

...

"Extras on the left; auditionees for Stinger on the right." a stagehand explains.

Meanwhile, in a dressing trailer, Adrien, wearing the Chat Noir costume, was wearing every accessory except for the mask.

"Great choice of fabric! And these seams! Amazing craftsmanship!" Plagg exclaims.