Chloé's Party

Tom Dupain was teaching Miss Bustier's class how to make macarons, "I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. Then I let it infuse for one minute."

Alya films with her phone, whispering to Marinette, "I love it when your dad comes to class and gives us pastry lessons!"

Marinette giggles annoyingly, "So does he!"

"Urgh! Do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty, cooking like some maid? If I want a croissant, I just make my butler get it for me." Chloé waves her hand.

"He's not making croissants, Chloé. Those are macarons!" Rose corrects her.

"It's all done with a flick of the wrist. But you mustn't go too fast or you might splash yourself!" Tom stirs something up in a bowl.

"And soil my Chenal pants? Who's he kidding?" Chloé asks, closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

Mr. Dupain shows them the bowl, "Look at this lovely emulsion."

The students look in awe.

"It's beautiful!" Rose exclaims.

Marinette whispers into Alya's ear, "I can't believe that I got fired from babysitting Manon. I bet Amber told her something on the news. That no good bitch." she spots Chloé on her phone, whispering into it before hanging up.

"Now we need to chill it for half an hour. Marinette?" Tom calls for her.

The bluenette turns back to look at him, "Yes, dad?"

"Could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me, please?" Tom hands her the bowl, "In the meantime, I'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites!"

"Of course!" Marinette answers as she leaves the classroom. So after that, the fire alarm goes off.

"Quietly, students. Single file line, please. Just keep moving." Miss Bustier instructs as the students leave the class.

"I hope it's only a fire drill." Tom says as he mixes something together.

Marinette groans, glaring at Chloé.

...

"So, some smart aleck had the bright idea of calling the fire department." Mr. Damocles explains as the students look at each other in confusion, Marinette glancing back at Chloé, who was filing her nails, "Somebody amongst us thought it would be funny to waste the fire captain's valuable time."

"Yes, in fact, if you wouldn't mind I'll-"

"Hold on! I want the guilty party to apologize to you." Mr. Damocles stops the fire captain from leaving.

"I'm sure it was Chloé." Marinette whispers to her best friend, "I saw her on her phone right before the alarm went off!"

"You seeing her make a phone call isn't solid proof." Alya whispers back as Marinette sighs.

"Mr. Damocles, sir?" Chloé calls out, raising her hand.

"Yes, Miss Bourgeois?"