(Itachi is Spider-Man and Naruto is Moro)
Moro kicks spider-man away,he then puts his hand up as spidey's senses tingle.Spider-Man looks down as a wave of energy suddenly hits him from the ground.Spider-Man tears the pillar in half.As Spidey is distracted,Moro lands a powerful punch dead on Spider-Man's face.Spider-Man quickly recovers and charges at Moro.Moro and Spider-Man grapple each other and struggle.Spider-Man knees Moro in the nose and causes it to bleed.Spider-Man grabs Moro by his neck and throws a powerful punch,sending Moro flying into a wall.Moro gets up and smiles.Moro waves his hands around as multiple waves of energy burst from the ground.
Spider-Man:This doesn't feel like his energy.
Spider-Man puts his hand up as the swirling energy comes to Spider-Man.Everyone is shocked to see the energy be absorbed by Spider-Man.
Moro:H-how did you do that?!
Spider-Man:So you don't know everything, good.
Spider-Man rushes to Moro and begins to overwhelm him.Moro begins to slowly take spider-man's energy.
Moro(thinking):If I do it slowly,he won't know I'm taking his energy.
To Moro's dismay,Spider-Man does notice as he forcefully takes more energy from Moro. Moro instantly feels weaker as he falls to his knees in exhaustion.
Moro:It's that move again!
Spider-Man runs to Moro and choke slams him.
Spider-Man:I'd give up now while I were you.
Moro:Oh,not yet.Hehe.
Moro grabs Spidey by his neck and starts to drain his energy at a rapid rate.Spider-Man is barely able to escape Moro's grasp as he gets away.
Spider-Man:That was close.
The other fighter land around Spider-Man.
Android 13:This is your last swing bugman.
Spider-Man:We'll see about that.
Turles grabs on to Spider-Man,but he effortlessly breaks the grapple and punches Turles away.Spider-Man's spider senses tingle, but he is too late,as his body turns to stone.He is stuck in place as Android 13 prepares a powerful blast of energy to end Spider-Man.
Cold:Wait!There's no satisfaction in killing him now.Let us bring his friends corpses to him as he's helpless,then we end him.
Android 13:That sounds peachy.
Merus walks in front of the group.
Merus:I cannot let you leave this planet.
Cold:And what shall you do to stop us?
As Merus charges at the group at surprising speeds,the team suddenly vanishes.
Merus:What?!
Suddenly,the stone of Spider-Man breaks, revealing a naked Peter Parker.

Merus:What?!Suddenly,the stone of Spider-Man breaks, revealing a naked Peter Parker

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Peter:Um...hi.
Merus:H-hello,I'm glad to see you're still alive.
Peter:Any idea where those guys went?
Merus:I'm afraid not.
Peter:Then let's regroup at my planet,grab on.
Merus awkwardly grabs Peter's hand as they teleport to the lookout.
Peter:Wait here.
Peter runs into the time chamber.As he enters, Peter looks at his oscorp suit,as he was about to grab it,he looked to see his classic suit.
Peter:Ah,the classics never hurt anybody.
Peter steps out the chamber in his classic red and blue suit.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Spider-Man in dragon ballजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें