Chapter 68 - TimeSkip 3 Years (2-3)!

[Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere outside Orario.

...

...

Lucius and Riveria continued to watch the group led by the goddess Artemis as they explored the forest.

"It's been years since I've seen her... I remember she left Orario some time ago for a mission for the hunting guild... I never expected to find her here..." Riveria commented in Lucius's lap.

"Riveria, there's something here that makes me uneasy," Lucius began, knowing what was going to happen with this goddess and her family, but he framed it as a bad feeling to avoid making Riveria think he was crazy. "I feel that something bad is going to happen to your family."

Listening attentively, Riveria looked at Lucius somewhat surprised and asked, "What makes you think that, Lucius? Do you have any specific information?"

Lucius sighed, weighing his words. "It's not concrete information, it's more of a... premonition. Since I started to enhance my magical abilities and explore the nuances of mana more deeply, I've begun to notice certain patterns and fluctuations. And now, seeing Artemis here, I sense her dark path."

Riveria pondered his words. "Artemis has always been known for her leadership skills and being a skilled huntress. If she's here and has been out of Orario for a long time, it might be an important mission given by the guild."

Lucius nodded. "Exactly. And that leads me to believe we might be on the brink of an event that could affect not just the Artemis Familia, but possibly all of Orario and the world. I feel I must find out what's happening."

Riveria, looking intently at Lucius and not knowing what to say, but noticing his focus, asked, "What do you plan to do now, Lucius?"

He turned to her, "I'm going to investigate this. I need to understand what's happening and if there's anything threatening Orario or any of its families."

"Are you really sure about this? But I... I need to go back to Orario, Loki must be worried about my disappearance since yesterday."

Lucius nodded, respecting her responsibility. "I understand. Your obligations to your family are important. I will handle this."

"It's not that, if it's something so important and you're sure, I'll trust you. Take me with you, I'll help you." She said with some determination and affection in her gaze.

"If you really want to come, the most beautiful mage I know is always welcome," Lucius smiled at an embarrassed Riveria, but also smiled with Lucius.

Lucius held Riveria firmly, preparing to return to Orario. With a brief nod to her, using his teleportation power. In an instant, they began to rise, floating gently into the sky. The landscape below them quickly turned into a blur as Lucius activated his teleportation magic.

Artemis walking through the forest and killing any monster that appeared, suddenly looked up at the sky.

"Any problem, Artemis-Sama?" One of her daughters also looked at the sky seeing her goddess act strangely.

"Strange... I had a feeling of being watched... Anyway, let's move on!" She announced, and all her daughters followed her.

With a series of teleports, they quickly moved through the sky, approaching Orario which eventually appeared on the horizon, and they soon reached the city.

Lucius and Riveria approached the Twilight Mansion

discreetly. He chose a secluded spot for landing, where they wouldn't be seen by prying eyes. The city of Orario was a whirlwind of rumors and speculation, and they knew any carelessness could fuel the gossip even more, especially given their relationships, as many people had seen them dance and even enter the dungeon alone. Lucius gently released Riveria, ensuring she was safe and stable after the flight.