Chapter 24 - Bell's fight.

[Chapter Size: 3130 Words.]
Lucius POV
Orario.

...

...

Focused on my training and stat increase, my days passed by unnoticed due to the busy schedule. I was invited several times to go to the Hostess of Fertility by Bell, Hestia, and even Lili, but I declined as I had to train and get stronger in the coming days. I evolved much faster than an ordinary adventurer, but I'm still below Bell's level, so I have to focus on getting stronger to prepare for future events.

Mikoto is surprised by all my development and eagerness to learn in recent days. I am becoming much stronger in combat style, and in our sparring sessions, I am starting to pose a significant challenge to her. Not only because I am improving my swordsmanship, but my statistics have already reached Rank A in all attributes! She doesn't know about my Status evolution and believes it's my sword techniques that are increasing, unlike Takemikazuchi, who feels my excelia increasing in the falna every day. Obviously, he remained silent without saying anything, which I thanked him for not questioning something like that.

I believe I can already make my upgrade to level 02, but I still want to reach 1500 points in everything. I noticed that after reaching 1499 in magic, my points assigned to these statistics slowed their growth speed by half, but I still made 2.5 points per hour fighting in the dungeon. Seeing that I wouldn't catch up to Bell in my 6 hours, I started dedicating 8 hours of dungeon fights, entering at noon and leaving only at 10 pm, following this routine for two whole weeks.

---Status---
• Strength: F368 -> A816
• Endurance: E434 -> A882
• Dexterity: F375 -> A823
• Agility: E415 -> A863
• Magic: SSS1,452 -> SSS1,755
[Accumulated Points: 78,780]

Bell and Lili were going to the dungeon together every day, and I waited until this moment because today would be a very special day. Bell has been training with Aiz for two weeks as well. She tried to talk to me about what happened during this time, but I wasn't interested. I said that attacking Riekling would be like attacking our family, so I wasn't in the mood to see her face around. But I wondered if her family knew about the incident because no one came to us.

Anyway, after Bell mentioned that she canceled training with him today because she was going on a deep dive into the dungeon with her family, I realized that today he will evolve to level 02 by facing that mutant minotaur that Ottar and Freya created. I wanted to see it because it's one of the best fights I've seen in anime and the best fight in Danmachi, in my opinion, I must admit, so I would never miss it.

I calmly started my day more relaxed today because I asked Mikoto for a day off yesterday, and she agreed. I had breakfast with my family for the first time in two weeks, which surprised the trio a lot. Hestia, despite complaining that I didn't spend much time with them and that I never went to the dungeon with Bell, respected me and was proud because I was working hard every day, bringing magic stones, and helping Bell when he needed, like that time I retrieved his knife. I knew that in her opinion, despite causing trouble here and there like a bully, I was a good son to the family after all.

After breakfast, Hestia went to the center of the favela, Bell and Lili to the dungeon, and I went to buy a new katana because mine started to crack when I picked it up in the morning. I have to change it every 3 days because the thunder spell ruins the metal along with its usage, which I do by cutting monsters. In the future, I should look for a specialized blacksmith to make one that's resistant with thunder immunity.

After breakfast, we separated. Bell went to the dungeon with Lili, Hestia to her usual job, and I went to talk to the familiar vendor in the cultural area, an old oriental man from whom I always buy his katanas. After buying a new one, I headed to the dungeon with the intention of spying on the legendary fight.