Chapter 57 - Apollo's Banquet 01.

Chapter Size: 2716 Words.]
Third Person POV
Orario, Apollo's Mansion.

...

...
After exchanging greetings, we began to enter the mansion together at that moment. Hestia had also invited Takemikazuchi, but since he had already arrived, we didn't need to wait. As we entered the festive hall, Lucius was the first to notice the splendor of the decoration that adorned every corner of the luxurious space.

The atmosphere was infused with energy, with gods and goddesses engaged in lively conversations and laughter, exchanging stories and greetings. Members of divine families interacted, their smiles and gestures filling the place. However, our small group slid almost unnoticed among the illustrious guests.

Lucius and his fellow adventurers found themselves in a more bustling environment than depicted in the original anime, a profusion of colors and voices filling the air. The presence of two members with each god resulted in an eclectic crowd of adventurers from all corners of Orario. The buzz of the crowd was accompanied by the clinking of glasses and contagious laughter.

The elaborate decoration, filled with luxurious details, provided a dazzling sight. Bright chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting a soft light over the attendees, while floral arrangements adorned the tables with elegance. The mix of vibrant colors and the subtle glow of candles created a magical and festive atmosphere.

Entering Apollo's party was not only visually impressive but also immersive, with fragrances of exquisite food dancing in the air. The initial impressions were of a grand celebration where every detail contributed to the magnificence of the occasion.

As we delved into the party hall, an elegant stage revealed itself in front of us. On it, a group of skilled bards produced an enchanting melody that served as a soothing background. The music, though not overly lively, had a captivating cadence, filling the environment with a charming atmosphere that set the stage for the upcoming festivities.

The soft light from the stage highlighted the presence of the musicians, creating dancing shadows on the walls. The absence of dancers, for now, did not diminish the quality of the performance, as the melodious notes filled the hall, enveloping everyone present in an aura of elegance.

While absorbing the musical atmosphere, our gaze was drawn to a peculiar golden-haired god. His enthusiasm was evident, and he quickly stood out from the crowd upon noticing our group. His eyes sparkled with recognition and joy as he approached, breaking through the party's commotion.

"OHHH! Hestia and Miach. Bell-kun, Lucius-kun, and Naaza-chan too!" The god's voice, brimming with enthusiasm, echoed through the hall. His expansive gesture and warm smile indicated a genuinely warm welcome. The curious looks of other guests turned towards us, creating a brief pause in the gradually fading music.

The expressions of our group varied. Bell, with his more reserved nature, displayed a polite smile. Naaza, on the other hand, maintained an elegant posture, but her eyes revealed a touch of pleasant surprise.

Ah? Scandalous as always, Hermes... I'm surprised Takemikazuchi is with you too... - Hestia grumbled, her expression revealing a mix of displeasure and surprise.

We're not together because I want to be... - Takemikazuchi muttered beside her, his stern expression indicating a certain discomfort with the situation.

Don't be like that, Takemikazuchi! - Hermes hugged him from the side, smiling as he continued to speak. We work together to protect Bell and the others, remember?

Not very enthusiastic about Hermes' gesture, Takemikazuchi grumbled, asking to be let go. Hermes, however, ignored the complaints, maintaining the hug with a relaxed smile.