The plan

~Michelle's POV~

After making sure her hands would no longer be a problem, I unlocked the cellar door and pulled her out.

"A-alpha?" Aaron questioned looking between me and the vampire who was grinning ear to ear.

"Okay, Aaron, I'm going to need you to keep this to yourself until I'm ready to tell everyone else," I said watching his face contort in confusion "The vampire is my mate"

"Oh fuck no" he said raising an eyebrow at me "I've thought it, never said it, but, moon goddess definitely doesn't like you"

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad," The vampire said

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked turning to her

"You want my first name or my full name?" She asked smiling down at me

~damnit, she's tall~

"Full name," I said briefly

"Well Madame Alpha my name is Kayla Calina Inessa Vladameir" she answered

"Your parents must love you to give you two middle names" Aaron commented crossing his arms

"No actually my dad hates me and I've never met my mom, what a runt eh," Kayla said in a joking tone "Please laugh I'm trying to turn my trauma into a joke"

"No," Aaron said looking genuinely concerned

"Let's focus here," I interjected, trying to steer the conversation back on track. "Kayla, we need to figure out how to keep you hidden from the rest of the pack until we can find a way to introduce you properly. Aaron, I trust you to keep this information to yourself for now."

"Ooh! Am I staying in your room?" Kayla purred rubbing her breast against my arm

"Ahem, I have no choice," I said looking away feeling my cheeks burn

"Lol" Aaron said smirking at me

"Stop" I grunted pointing at him "You, come"

"Like right here?" She asked in a surprised tone making me confused while Aaron busted out laughing. Then it clicked.

"Oh my god, get your ass over here," I said grabbing the link between her handcuffs and dragging her upstairs. Slowly and stealthy we moved. Once in my bedroom I locked the door and grabbed a perfume bottle "Stay"

I then went back and basically tried to erase her scent with the perfume. When I returned she looked upset. I gave her a questioning look.

"I want a bath" she pouted "but my hands are cuffed, can you do it for me?" She batted her eyelashes at me making heat rise to my cheeks yet again

"I'll take the cuffs off" I mumbled watching her grin "Go get a shower, I'll see if I can find anything to fit you"

Oki-doki" With that she went to my bathroom suite.

•Follow her•

~Absolutely not!~ I hissed Natasha, my wolf

I rummaged through my drawers, searching for something suitable for Kayla to wear. After a few minutes, I found a loose-fitting t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants that I hoped would fit her.

I contemplated lending her a bra, but her boobs were obviously bigger than mine, they wouldn't fit.

"Done!" She chirped walking out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I blushed looking away

"Some clothes are you the bed" I mutter refusing to look at her.

"You know, you don't have to be afraid of me. I won't bite... unless you want me to," she teased, mischievously. I continued to look out the window, even as I heard the rustling of clothes.