Yet as a demon, one who cannot be trusted puts his lips against mine once again, I once again sign my death certificate as I kiss him back. He lifts me up, my legs wrap around his waist as we kiss, and I know I was kissing death. 

Our clothes are on the floor the second we enter the bedroom. His face goes between my legs, licking my clit before moving down and slipping his tongue inside me. I moaned while gripping his hair, his tongue moved around, I moaned for a man I knew I should not even touch.

My insides throb for him as his tongue inside me pleases where I want it to. But we change it. I straddle him while riding his thigh, moving my clit against his muscular leg. We kiss, his hands grabbing my breasts and his fingers graze my nipples. His lips moved to my neck, leaving marks against it while kissing it, this was my first time doing this with him even though we were once married.

He grabs me and puts me on my stomach, his movements dominant. My ass was in the air, his hand might've left a mark against it as he hit it. He held my hips as he put his tip against my opening and slowly began to enter me. With each inch, it started hurting more, my eyes filled with tears, but I gripped the headboard in front of me. 

I let out a noise when he was fully inside me. It was painful. A tear was about to roll down my cheek, but as he placed his hand against my skin, I felt him take my pain away.

As he began moving in and out, his fingers massaged my clit in circles, my breasts moved every time he entered me. I knew I was setting myself up for betrayal once again as I let him fuck me, as I moaned for him, as he tended to what was inside me. So I needed to act first.

But I can't think about it as he flips me over, my weak legs go over his shoulders as he enters me again, my back arches and I grab the sheets while he does. He hits my G-spot and massages my clit, my head leans back against the bed as I shut my eyes and let out moans. The idea I had thought for 200 years that Adonis Priest could not feel was proved wrong as he let out a slight whimper while entering me and climbing over me. His lips go to my breasts as I wrap my legs around him. He leaves kisses against them, my nipples are hard, his hands run up my body and his touch feels like what Heaven had once felt like. 

My eternal life would be worth it if I was able to feel this every day. We move again, my mouth goes around how hard he is while he fucks me with his tongue. It was hard to focus with the pleasure he was giving me. But I moved my mouth up and down tightly, using my tongue, I could feel him moan into me as I pleased him. His tongue hit the throbbing area inside me, I could feel a drop of my wetness begin to roll down my thigh, but he licked it clean before going back inside me. 

He and I had never done this, not even when married, because we could not touch. But I guess I kept the vow to wait until marriage since he was the one I had married. As I moved my mouth up and down, I'd feel him twitch in my mouth as he would moan, it made me smile to know that it was because of me. 

I'm lying on my back once again as he enters me. The orgasm building up inside me would release soon. With every thrust he did, hitting my G-spot, with every brush to my nipples his hands would do, I was getting closer and closer. 

I tried to hold it in for this to last as long as possible. But his fingers and tongue knew exactly what to do at what moment to please me, there was no escaping the orgasm he was leading me to. With one last hit to my G-spot, my legs tremble as I finish. He finishes into my mouth, I swallow it as he cleans up the wetness that dripped down my thighs. 

I wipe my lips before moving and lying on the bed beside him. My breathing was a bit heavy, my skin still felt hot, and I knew my cheeks were tinted. He had now both killed me and made me finish.

He gets closer to me, I look into his dark eyes, and I see my reflection in them. 

"You're so beautiful," his deep voice says. 

I wish this could be reality. I wish this could be the way it was. But I knew better. I knew I had to do what I had been working toward. I wish life could be this way.

"What's wrong?" he questions, and that's when I realize my eyes had turned glossy.

"Val-" he starts, but he stops when I place my hands against the sides of his face and his eyes turn white.

"You are going to go to The Underworld, and you are going to kill every demon you can," I tell him.

I remove my hands. His eyes turn back to brown. He stands up, listening to my orders. He puts his clothes back on and I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I watch him leave the room.

Word Count: 1616