"Bol phir behes karega?"

"Nehi, nehi karunga behes. Let me go. Saas rukk rahe hai, buddy, let me go" Vikky pleaded. Vivek let go. The moment he did that, vikky pounced on him with a pillow. Vivek tried to grab it form his hand but Vikky did not give in. He kept up his assault till Vivek was forced to pick up a pillow. she looked surprised as the two of them fought each other with the pillows, laughing hard. For a second there she was back it time. It was like seeing Vivek with Veer. She realized with a start that Vivek treated Vikky more like a friend than a son. That was the reason for their easy rapport.

"Stop staring and help me Ashi" Vivek hurled a pillow at her, Khushi caught it before it could hit her. "This one is mean, I need a little help"

"Not fare buddy" Vikky wined. "You cannot do that mumma, you are on my side right?" He turned around to look at khushi. Vivek took the opportunity to attack him from behind. 

"Ouch yaar lag rahe hai" Vikky whined.

"Lagne ke leye he mare hai" Vivek gave him a wicked smile. He was gaining the upper hand. Vikky was about to sulk when khushi hit Vivek with the pillow. Vivek looked at her shocked. 

"You are supposed to be on my team" He hissed as he blocked her next attack.

Khushi shook her head. She had alwyas teamed with him when it came to Veer, but it was her son now. She could never team against Vikky.

"go for it mumma, hit him harder" Vikky cheered. Khushi did just that. Vivek did his best to defend himself but Khushi hated to loose. She was refused to back down.

"Ashi, bas okay." Vivek tried to grab the pillow from her hands. "Aur nehi. The kid had hsi share of fun. Now back out."

"You back out Vivek" Khushi hit him harder.

"That's it, Ashi, payback time." Vivek tossed his pillow away and grabbed her along with the pillow. Her eyes widened as she saw the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Don't you dare Vivek" She hissed in warning, but Vivek wiggled his fingers wickedly. Vikky eyes widened as he realized that his mother was ticklish. Vivek grabbed her and tickled her mercilessly. The way he did with Vikky. There was no defense in the way he treated them.

"Vivek chod" Khushi laughed as she yelled at me, "Chod, yaar saas nehi le paa rahe main"

"Acha madam, bada maza aa raha tha na tughe mughe marke, aab le maze" He grabbed the pillow she was holding, she tried to slip away but he was too quick. He pinned her to the bed and gave her a evil smile. "Aab bata, kya keh rahe the tu?"

"Are kuch nehi mere baap, haat tu. Geedad ke tarah kitna bhare hai yaar....."

That was the wrong thing to say. Vivek assaulted her mercilessly with his fingers. Khushi laughed harder and struggled to get away. She almost flipped him but as she said, Vivek was heavy. She was having a tough time.

"Acha theek hai, I give up. Stop it please"

"Phir se mughe marege?" Vivek looked her in the eye.

Khushi shook her head like a good girl, that she definitely was not.

"You know what. I don't believe you, may be i should teach you a harder lesson"

'No no no..... i learnt my lesson. Aab jane de please. I cannot breath. Maar dalega kya?"

Vivek pulled back slightly. Khushi took the opportunity and flipped him around. She grabbed the pillow and bashed him hard, "Mughe sabak sekhayega tu. Aab yeh le" She hit him hard. He tried to move but she locked him in place by straddling her legs around his torso. She had an iron grip. She bashed him with the pillow without mercy. Vivek did not give up and grabbed the other pillow and returned the favor. The pillows ripped off, feathers scattered everywhere. They were so into the fight that they did not realize that they were creating a mess, neither did they realize that their eighteen year old son was openly gawking at them.